GLITCHES: Major Bank Glitch Hits Neopia

hrtbrk

A new glitch of eating Neopoints has been reported over the past few hours when attempting to withdraw and/or deposit Neopoints from the bank/shop tills. Some report that the Neopoints go back into the shop til, but that has not happened across the board.

There are reports of being able to successfully withdraw amounts LESS than 99,999 but we suggest to do that at your own risk.

As of now, it has been reported that TNT is NOT reimbursing lost neopoints. Be careful.

We will keep you updated as to when it is safe to withdraw or deposit Neopoints again.

t_1569.gif

I collected my interest of about 11k with no issues. Might as well try. Worst case, it doesn't credit. But if you don't try, you lose it anyway, as I doubt this will get fixed tonight. It's getting late. Likely tomorrow when TNT is back in the office.

Yeah at the moment worst case is you don't get the interest, which is money you don't really have to begin with so it isn't a huge loss even if it's a high amount. I did all my dailies and stuff earlier today thank goodness. I was able to deposit earlier with no issue.

I collected my interest as well, but it was really early in the morning NST. So before it sounds like this glitch happened, or began.

Crazy that the bank is impacted. I hope whatever the issue there is that it gets TOP priority with TNT. I mean, we can go without auctions and the TP, but banks should be safe. I kinda feel bad for them, I mean, all these glitches coming up one after another. And TNT having to scramble to try to fix things while keeping the site (mostly) up. It's gotta be nightmarish on their end too.

Yikes this sounds like a major pain for everyone! Is there anything funky going on with the neopoints we have on hand? Or is it just localized to withdrawals and deposits?

Oh wow! I actually just deposited 7k successfully (right before I saw this post), but I'll report back if I see something has happened to it later tonight/tomorrow morning. Thank you for the heads up, I'm going to not to make any transactions until the glitch is cleared.

Yikes this sounds like a major pain for everyone! Is there anything funky going on with the neopoints we have on hand? Or is it just localized to withdrawals and deposits?

Just bank money. The on-hand glitch has been fixed for a while and hasn't returned. It is not unusual for a similar glitch to happen later on down the line, however. Which is exactly what happened. It could almost seem to be a sibling to the on-hand glitch tho that glitch you didn't actually LOSE the money the system just didn't know you had it.

Didn't someone last weekend mention the bank amount had been changed and they hadn't done anything to make it change? Might be similar to that as well.

That's scary! This is probably the only time I've ever been glad to have just used all my neopoints, I don't think the bank would want to steal my measily 2k. XD I withdrew 10k from my bank account before I knew about this glitch and I was able to get my neopoints out successfully, but definitely won't be using the bank the next few days.

Just bank money. The on-hand glitch has been fixed for a while and hasn't returned. It is not unusual for a similar glitch to happen later on down the line, however. Which is exactly what happened. It could almost seem to be a sibling to the on-hand glitch tho that glitch you didn't actually LOSE the money the system just didn't know you had it.

Didn't someone last weekend mention the bank amount had been changed and they hadn't done anything to make it change? Might be similar to that as well.

That's good to hear. I have about 40k out right now that I forgot to deposit last night before bed and didn't get on Neo until the glitch was reported. It's not much, but enough that I'd cry if I lost it. XD

I wouldn't really take any chances tight now, unless it's only a very small amount you won't miss if it goes missing.

That is horrible! I'm glad I saw this... was just about to deposit over 140k into the bank. I would have had a fit if that disappeared!!

Now I'm scared to do it ever... even when they say it's fixed. *sigh*

oh goodness...I'm thankful I read this topic before heading over to neopets today! Fingers crossed I don't have any problems. Bank interest was successfully collected.

I saw someone on the NeoBoards yesterday saying he was trying to lend Adam to someone and POOF... 8mil+ gone just like that. Absolutely terrifying. I hope everyone is aware of this and leaves their np where they are! I did collect my interest with ease today, though. At least that's working :)