Happy Valentines Day! *New Petpet Colour!*

hrtbrk

I'm surprised there is no Valentine color for Neopets, since they usually won't release a Petpet color without giving Neopets the same treatment and vice versa. However, this is probably better off, considering one, it's a seasonal color, and two, it won't look so good on Neopets, as colors are a lot more lackluster on the converted poses.

I'm surprised there is no Valentine color for Neopets, since they usually won't release a Petpet color without giving Neopets the same treatment and vice versa. However, this is probably better off, considering one, it's a seasonal color, and two, it won't look so good on Neopets, as colors are a lot more lackluster on the converted poses.

That's not necessarily the case though. Take the Birthday petpets for example, there's no Birthday color for Neopets.

These new petpets are so cute! I might have to get one for my two lil Vandagyre's on my side. Gotta have that Forget Me Not Foreground though! <3

Eh, the only petpet I like is the Cirrus, everything else is very blah to me, but I'm like that. Hopefully more colors will come out for other petpets but for some reason I don't think they will unless it's Valentine's day. :/ There's not really any other time for them to come out except maybe mother's day or father's day?

Excuse me while I giggle incessantly at the cuteness that is the Valentines Rock. :D These are so adorable!

I totally agree, I really love this rock.

I do like the cirrus a lot as well. They're both very creative :).

oh god. the website. it's so pink today. >_<

I actually really like this theme.

i wish some of these holiday themes were available for more than one day, I really like them.

Anyone else eyeing these items for sale in the Valentines shop of the NC mall for today only? I still have some NC from the lag gifts.