It's the Lunar Festival! *New Petpet*

hrtbrk

I love the new petpet - good to have another sheep/ram themed one. Way better than the Babaa which I expected this year's festival to be centered around.

In other words - IT'S THE YEAR OF THE SHEEP! Ram people rejoice! Baaaa!

Do want the books... and I agree it looks like it is wearing clothes. I'm a fan of the fire and the eventide, not so much the others or the original. I'm surprised they didn't make a valentine themed one? I wonder if we are only going to get new valentine paintable pets on Valentine's day. That would be a bummer. :(

I don't really like the new petpet much, except for the eventide colour, that's really nice :).

It's a good thing they are releasing new things again. First two paint brushes, now a petpet. I wonder if they have anything else in store for us (a new plot would be nice :)).

I know I'm a bit late, I've been busy for a while so I haven't checked up on Neopets.

But I love the new petpet. I love its name even more. Muyang means Wood Sheep/Goat in Chinese. And this year is the year of the wood sheep/goat. *thumbs up*