Altador Punch Club- Lost link

funkeh_renn

I've been following the guide, I got to the punch-club then I accidentally clicked out and now I can't find anyway to get back in. It doesn't show it on the history of my browser, either.

^^ If anyone could give me the direct link to the punch-club so I can do the configuration, gold cup think, then I would be very grateful.

Ah, I would love to, but I think the Punch Club link is different for everyone. You'll have to go back to the Colesseum and find it again. :(

Ah, I would love to, but I think the Punch Club link is different for everyone. You'll have to go back to the Colesseum and find it again. :(

=/ I've clicked on every window in the Colosseum and then repeatedly randomly clicked anywhere.. and he won't turn up.

I'm going to see whether it works tomorrow. Otherwise I will put a suggestion forward that on that part of the guide, put a massive warning for silly people, like me. ^^

ONCE YOU'VE ENTERED THE PUNCH CLUB, BOOKMARK THAT PAGE. IF YOU LOSE IT, THEN YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO COMPLETE THE PLOT.

You can't bookmark pages. That involves the computer remembering the URL, and then, if the URL was the same for everybody, then the guides would just put it up and it would be too easy. The grarrl you're looking for changes places occasionally, so I *don't think* you can bookmark it (the punch club)

Yup, the door to the punch club (and it's url) changes every hour I think.