Daily Faerie Quests!

Ruto

Queen Fyora is requesting the help of Neopians everywhere! From today until March 12th, the faeries will be offering quests once a day! The Soup Faerie and the Grey Faerie have also joined the mix and will be offering quests during this time as well!

2015fq_news_image_223_blurb.jpg

Faerie Quest Event Guide

Yay! I forgot it was about that time again.

It'll be interesting to see what the new additions give. I got the soup faerie today and she raised 2 stats. It looks like HP and level. I think. I'm currently training and trying to keep all my stat levels, except level, even, so while I know HP increased, I believe my other stats are the same. It looks like they went up by 2 points.

I think it's cool you are able to get a Fountain Faerie quest from this. I wasn't aware this was an event until today so I'm excited to see what prize(s) they give out at the end.

I love the new faeries! It seems the Grey Faerie calls for a random Faerie to give you the bonus; many people have gotten the Grey Faerie and she actually called the Fountain Faerie =O

By the way, have you guys noticed the text Fyora says has changed? Faerieland is no longer being rebuilt!

"Faerieland's reconstruction is complete, but I find we need your help again. You may know that faeries are the source of Neopia's protection from wraiths. Quests you complete for us provide the mystical bond between Neopets and faeries needed to maintain the barrier spell that holds back wraiths. And that barrier spell is weakening.

There's a chance that wraiths will come pouring into Neopia again and swamp the world in darkness. You can help stop this from happening by completing our quests. To aid us, I've asked the Soup Faerie and Baelia the grey faerie to provide quests as well.

Keep this between us; I don't want to create a panic. But I trust you to understand the underlying reasons for this new need."

Oh yay, I love this event! :D

I haven't been going on Neo much lately, but this should keep me coming back for the next couple of weeks. Hoping to get some nice stat additions to my battle pet! I'm also interested to see what the final prize will be.

Remember guys, if you get a free item that's not on our page please tell us! We don't know it's missing if no one says so. :)

That said, I'm glad the site seems to be weathering this fairly well. It took a hit when the event first went live, and it's been a bit slower overall since, but it is still chugging along.

Ooh, nice, I love this event! :) Got a Grey Faerie as my first quest.

I hope Baelia and the Soup Faerie get to be regular quest givers when the event is over, that would be neat.

And I'm really glad the Crafting Faerie is only giving "bonus" quests, not main ones (as I seem to recall happening in the past)? That would have gotten annoying. :P

Yay I love this event. I'm not sure if I've missed the first day or not because I'm in a different time zone to Neopia. Oh well, at least I'm early regardless ^.^

This should help our cause. The war is not yet won, but the battle turns in our favour.

For your efforts, Tatofase's defence, strength, and health have increased!
Nice! Is that the normal amount of increases that faerie quests give? I've not tried them before. Thank you leverhelven for the help =3

For your efforts, Tatofase's defence, strength, and health have increased!
Nice! Is that the normal amount of increases that faerie quests give? I've not tried them before. Thank you leverhelven for the help =3

It depends on the faerie you get the quest from... for example the Fire faerie just gives +3str points.

I got The soup faerie today, +2hp +2lvl for a 1,800np smoothie :D

So you all know, it seems that the faerie's rewards have been increased. I've updated our Quest page, but here's a list for you all to see:

(Faerie type): (old reward) -> (new reward)

Air: +2 agility -> +3 agility

Dark: +2 endurance -> +3 endurance

Earth: +2 endurance, defense, speed, or strength -> +3 endurance, defense, speed, or strength

Fire: +2 strength -> +3 strength

Light: +1 level -> +2 level

Water: +2 defense -> +3 defense

Battle: +3 endurance, defense, or strength -> +3 endurance, defense, AND strength

Fountain: Unchanged

Crafting: Unchanged (aside from new items)

Space: +4 level -> Unknown

Queen: +1 level, +4 endurance, +4 strength -> +2 level, +5 endurance, +5 strength

Additionally, here's these two:

Soup: +2 to two random stats (level, endurance, strength, defense, or agility)

Grey: Randomly selects any of the other Faeries to give you their blessing. This includes Fountain and Queen!

If you see any solid evidence of one of those being incorrect, or see someone get Space at all, please tell us by either posting here or submitting a ticket!

So exciting!

But somehow I'm not able to complete my quest :(

I was given a quest from the Fountain Faerie to look for a Trendy Aisha Bag and I bought one at 30k

But on the page where it says to abandon quest or give her the item, after I click on give her the item, I'm greeted with an "oops!" message that says: Error: Oops! Your quest could not be completed. Be sure that you're actually currently on a quest, and that you have all the necessary items!

Anybody knows what could be wrong? I still can't use the shop wiz so I'm definitely on the quest, and the item is still in my inventory. But I can't give it to the FF dangit

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not swear. The offending word has been edited.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Wow, i've been without internet access this whole weekend and come back to this? I love it!

I'm more excited about getting a free item every day than the quests but I'll try for a FF quest each day anyway

Oh yeah nice! I don't mind stats to S9, but I'd also love a third FFQ to finally get my mara grarrl and I could start working on my robo hissi :P

I have just enough NC to buy a FQ cookie. But I'm pretty sure I have no chance getting my hands on them, they are probably pretty hot stuff right now.

Got soup faerie quest asking for slushie and she then rewarded S9 with 2HP & 2 movement.

I always really enjoy this event. I like the free items each day, and I like trying for a FFQ. I've only ever had one in the nearly 13 years I've been playing. And I used that one to get the Buzzin' avatar. It'd be nice to use one for myself ^^;

Today was a dark faerie for me. She wanted Wind Up Tonu. 900np.