Daily Faerie Quests!

Ruto

It is, don't worry. ^_^ I was a wee bit disappointed at server reset because I was eager to do another quest, but it's far better that everyone has a fair chance to complete the first day's quest due to different timezones and whatnot.

I didn't find out about this until just now and I missed out on day 1! :sad01_anim:

Actually, as was just mentioned (check a few posts above), Day 1 is still ongoing. They made it last one and a half days. ;) So you still have a number of hours.

Oh, so I missed the february 24 because of my timezone I think... ;c

Does anyone know what that special prize is? I hope it is not an avatar..

Nousha has it right, the first day of the event is technically today, and the time it was live yesterday counts as part of day 1. Also, the prize will be a new wearable. That's what it's always been in the past!

I'm just super excited about these daily prizes, they look so cute. Hoping for the plushes and some books, yesterday I got the Faerie Tracing book. (And even if I don't get one, maybe the price of the faerie eyeshadows will go down even further, I have a custom I want to try out using one...)

Well, it's not the first two days, you missed only the first day, today is the second.

And it exists in the dailies pages under 'faerie quest' in the Neopets Quests section. It's always been there so you just have to remember to click on it :)

I think I missed Day 1... I wasn't aware of the event until now. *sobs* I missed it, didn't I? So frustrated. :(

I heard that if you go back daily, you'll get a really neat prize at the end of the event. Any idea on what this could be?

Probably a faerie-related item of clothing, last year it was a Flowing Air Faerie Skirt and the year before that was Cosmic Space Faerie Leggings. They usually sell for a good bit afterwards, especially if you wait until after the initial rush is over. ^_^

Yesterday I got the Grey Faerie quest with a reward from the Fountain Faerie. Today I have a FFQ. Why can't they just give me stats? :laughingsmiley:

I'm half bragging, half complaining, since I seriously need stats much more. No ideas how to use the yesterday's reward, but to abandon a FFQ that costs less than 10k NP? Decisions, decisions...

Yesterday I got the Grey Faerie quest with a reward from the Fountain Faerie. Today I have a FFQ. Why can't they just give me stats? :laughingsmiley:

I'm half bragging, half complaining, since I seriously need stats much more. No ideas how to use the yesterday's reward, but to abandon a FFQ that costs less than 10k NP? Decisions, decisions...

Well I would use it on a buzz to get the avy; the other one... don`t you have a pet you want to paint???? realy???

I got the Battle Faerie today so elenet you can just be envious of me as the rest of us envy you.

I don't even battle but I figured Knight could do with some stats if the Battle Faerie was gonna offer, and the item was only 1500 np.

Also got The Comma Faerie as my daily little prize.