Daily Faerie Quests!

Ruto

Well I would use it on a buzz to get the avy; the other one... don`t you have a pet you want to paint???? realy???

I have all my dream pets and the avvie (this was my 4th or 5th FFQ, I don't remember). I ended up using both yesterday's and today's rewards :) to get Stealthy clothes for my Draik and then paint her back Desert.

You should be able to get one. Did you close the Daily Item box, or refresh the page after you got it? You'll get the item, then you'll have to click the "accept a quest" button to get a quest.

I got sick right when this started so I missed a couple of days. :( I'm going to miss a bonus or something I bet. Oh well. This'll be neat. Hopefully it won't swamp the servers tho.

Brilliant light blinds you. As it fades, a Light Faerie says, "Thank goodness you're here! Please find me Leirobas, kind Neopian."

I'll keep you in mind next time I have a quest, since you're such a hard worker.

For your efforts, Tatofase's level has increased!

Maybe you haven't rejected the Crafting Faerie's offer to do her quest?

Do you not get a new regular quest the next day if you don't? Dang, I'm glad I'm paranoid and always reject them right away anyway.

Do you not get a new regular quest the next day if you don't? Dang, I'm glad I'm paranoid and always reject them right away anyway.

Nope. I ignored mine yesterday and when I logged in today, no new faerie quest. Instead, Delina's still waiting for my answer. Lol. After I rejected her offer I got my daily quest.

Yeah I rejected mine today and yesterday cause I don't feel like doing crafting things cause real money. My birthday money is going to be spent on other things.

I rejected the Fire Faerie quest today, those rainbow gym socks are probably on my other account but they're going in my gallery, not to a faerie.

I also accepted the Crafting quest today and yesterday just to see what I could possibly get if I decided to buy some NC, and lo and behold for two days in a row she offered me the chance to get the fabric flowers foreground. No thanks, Delina.

On the plus side I got Fire Faerie Eye Shadow! Which...is not one of the faerie eye shadows I was trying for but still cool! I'm always in favor of free wearables.

I have all my dream pets and the avvie (this was my 4th or 5th FFQ, I don't remember). I ended up using both yesterday's and today's rewards :) to get Stealthy clothes for my Draik and then paint her back Desert.

Hehe After I wrote my comment I went to see your pets and so I thought... You have 2 of my dream pets!!!!: the desert Lutari (I have it now) and a desert draik (I`m still waiting for her).

I got one FFQ on a side so I decided to paint a Krawk Stealthy, just waiting for the correct name.

*screams* I got a grey faerie quest and she rewarded me with the Fountain!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED OMG I'M GONNA GO PAINT A BUZZ AND GET MY AVVIE,
And it only cost me a 200np petpet I CAN'T BELIEVE IT THIS IS AMAZING
You have completed a quest for a Grey Faerie.
grey-faerie-1-1.jpg

Thank you for showing me kindness, fair Neopian. I'll not forget your deed.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Rainbow Fountain Faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She will allow you to take a dip in the Rainbow Fountain!

For my daily faerie quest the Dark Faerie wanted a "Lupe Punching Bag" and I found one for 1,085 NP and I was rewarded with +3 hit points, and for my cookie faerie quest she also wanted a "Green Bike" which i got for 1,320 NP and was rewarded with another +3 hit points. Not bad to increase T3's strength by 6 points in a matter of minutes for under 3,000 NP!

Also, in case there's any new players reading this - if you open up multiple tabs to the Shop Wizard before accepting your quest you can then use the Shop Wizard to find the item.

As of this post, the Faerie Quest Fortune Cookies have restocked right now in the NC Mall. Go get 'em before they're out (again)!

EDIT: Aaaand my prophecy came true:

Ugh.... got the Air Faerie today. :sad01_anim:

Why do I get the feeling I'll be seeing her a lot this month...

Air Faerie again today.

Le sigh......... <_<

I don't know if this has already been addressed, but I couldn't find an answer in some casual searching so I thought I'd just ask.

I just got a quest from the Grey Faerie, so it's possible upon completing it she will reward me with a FFQ. If I already have a FFQ that I have not yet used and I am rewarded another, will I lose it like normal, or is there different rules when the Grey Faerie is involved?

I'm not really saving my FFQ for anything special, so should I just use it before completing the Grey Faerie quest in case she does give me a FFQ?

I don't know if this has already been addressed, but I couldn't find an answer in some casual searching so I thought I'd just ask.

I just got a quest from the Grey Faerie, so it's possible upon completing it she will reward me with a FFQ. If I already have a FFQ that I have not yet used and I am rewarded another, will I lose it like normal, or is there different rules when the Grey Faerie is involved?

I'm not really saving my FFQ for anything special, so should I just use it before completing the Grey Faerie quest in case she does give me a FFQ?

FFQs don't add up, if you have an active one and you receive another, the first one is lost, you'll still get to paint only one pet. So it's better to use the one you have before completing the Grey Faerie quest.