Daily Faerie Quests!

Ruto

Brilliant light blinds you. As it fades, a Light Faerie says, "Thank goodness you're here! Please find me The Esophagor, kind Neopian."

Another 2k option, let's see what I get back!

Your generosity shines clearly, Neopian.

For your efforts, Tatofase's level has increased!
Nice, I managed to avoid the speed increase today, at least!

You have completed a quest for a Light Faerie.
light-faerie-2-2.jpg

This is just what I needed for my spell. May the light of faeries shine upon you.

For your efforts, Bisbee66's level has increased!
It cost me 3,200 np for this. That's great, since the cost of 3 codestones to train in this is wayyy more expensive! :laughingsmiley:
I also opened my fortune cookie and had another quest:
You have completed a quest for an Earth Faerie.
earth-faerie-2-2.jpg
Together, our hard work will help make Faerieland flourish.

For your efforts, Bisbee66's defence has increased!
Thank you, Spritzie for the Nova! :laughingsmiley:

I think I missed a quest because of the day light saving time... I thought I'd gone before the clock rolled over :( but when I finished the quest I didn't get a new one or item from Fayora today. *sigh* Anyway, I got a Grey Faerie quest today/yesterday (?) and she asked for a Puppyblew... of course the shop refused to restock it! Anyway, I got a level up from the light faerie.

I got a soup faerie quest today for around 6k which was still worth it at my pet's level. I'm so jealous though. One of my very close friends got a Fountain Faerie quest and the item cost 1.5k. She painted her green Gelert into a wraith Gelert.

Dang I wish I had known that yesterday! Good to know tho.

Hmmm it didn't work for me. Unless I just ended up getting her again. lol

I did however use my fortune cookie and got THE FOUNTAIN FAERIE AHHHH!

I JUST PAINTED MY LUPE DESERT. SOMETHING THAT COSTS LIKE 3MIL FOR ONLY 24.5K. ;-;

Sane for Wax: WAYYYY TO GOOOOO! That's awesome!!! :thumbsup:

I was happy with the Soup Faerie today. One of these days, I will get the Fountain Faerie! It's bound to happen to me soon! *crosses fingers*

She wanted a Large Fishy Smoothie, which cost 2.412 np:

You have completed a quest for a Soup Faerie.
soup-faerie-2-1.jpg

Wow, you did it! Now I can get back to cooking. Thank you so much for your help!

Bisbee66's gained 2 defense points and 2 hit points!
I opened my Faerie Quest Cookie and needed Tears of the Water Faerie, 950 np:
You have completed a quest for an Earth Faerie.
earth-faerie-1-2.jpg
Together, our hard work will help make Faerieland flourish.

For your efforts, Bisbee66's speed has increased!

If it helps, you can check the faerie quest guide to know which quests to skip because this faerie will always give this reward and such. I suggest always skipping air faerie or refresh request them.

and thank you, beth! I didn't think it would happen to me but here we are.

She asked for a Tenna today.... 390 in the Petpet shop! You have completed a quest for a Grey Faerie.
grey-faerie-2-2.jpg
You've done so much for me. Thank you, from the bottom of my sad little heart.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Light faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She has brightened Alafair's outlook with a new level!

With the recent changes made by JS concerning the content team, will the quest stop March 12th, or just keep going?

The "quest a day" event will end on the 12th, but faeries randomly handing out quests will still be a thing afterwards.

An Air Faerie swoops down and exclaims, "Hurray, someone who can help! Please find me Green Eye Shadow!"

snagged one for 399NP :)

huh

For your efforts, Tatofase's speed has increased!

>.> Oh well, not many NP wasted! lol

I do like the Space Faerie!

You have completed a quest for the Space Faerie.
space-faerie-2-1.jpg

Wise decision. Neopia thrives, thanks to you.

For your efforts, Bisbee66's level has increased -- a lot!
My Fortune Cookie was good to me today, with a Battle Faerie...and I had the item she was asking for in my SDB, WooHoo!
You have completed a quest for the Battle Faerie.
battle-faerie-2-1.jpg
This should help our cause. The war is not yet won, but the battle turns in our favour.

For your efforts, Bisbee66's defence, strength, and health have increased!

Hi! Sorry to be a bother, can someone help me find a Sun Hat? It's for a young Fire Faerie :) Thanks so much!!!

Hello, Hewp_07... :laughingsmiley: You usually ask for help with the Faerie Quests in the Neopets Help section under the Faerie Quest Help.

But here are some shops for you for your Sun Hat, approx 1,500 np:

xorria 3 1,500 NP patagonian 118 1,566 NP

I do like the Space Faerie!

You have completed a quest for the Space Faerie.
space-faerie-2-1.jpg

Wise decision. Neopia thrives, thanks to you.

For your efforts, Bisbee66's level has increased -- a lot!
My Fortune Cookie was good to me today, with a Battle Faerie...and I had the item she was asking for in my SDB, WooHoo!
You have completed a quest for the Battle Faerie.
battle-faerie-2-1.jpg
This should help our cause. The war is not yet won, but the battle turns in our favour.

For your efforts, Bisbee66's defence, strength, and health have increased!

Hello, Hewp_07... :laughingsmiley: You usually ask for help with the Faerie Quests in the Neopets Help section under the Faerie Quest Help.

But here are some shops for you for your Sun Hat, approx 1,500 np:

xorria 3 1,500 NP patagonian 118 1,566 NP

Whoops! I was looking for that thread I'm so sorry for this mishap. And also, thank you so much for the help!!! :) Have a good day! [again, sorry for the mishap :(]

I got another dark faerie today. The item she wanted was about 1.9k. But yet another of my friends got a fountain faerie quest. Luckily enough, that friend already had all of her dreamies, so I was about to paint my Blue Kougra into a Plushie Kougra. It was about 54k for the item, but absolutely worth it :3

Whoops! I was looking for that thread I'm so sorry for this mishap. And also, thank you so much for the help!!! :) Have a good day! [again, sorry for the mishap :(]

It's okay! No problem whatsoever! I hope you got something good on your quest! :rock:

I got another dark faerie today. The item she wanted was about 1.9k. But yet another of my friends got a fountain faerie quest. Luckily enough, that friend already had all of her dreamies, so I was about to paint my Blue Kougra into a Plushie Kougra. It was about 54k for the item, but absolutely worth it :3

Same here...I have NEVER gotten a Fountain Faerie Quest! :sad02: Your friend sounds so nice! What a great gift! :rambo: :thumbsup:

You have completed a quest for a Soup Faerie.
soup-faerie-1-1.jpg

Wow, you did it! Now I can get back to cooking. Thank you so much for your help!

Tatofase's gained 2 defense points and 2 hit points!
Just 1300NP for a Large Mango-Melon Smoothie today, not bad at all!