GLITCHES: Shops Not Restocking and Tickets Down

Anime

Neopets shops are currently empty and have not been restocking since the beginning of the Quest event. Due to the range of items the Faeries can request this should not affect the event before TNT can address the shops issue.

Additionally, the ticket system is down and not allowing anyone to make a ticket. If you have an issue you need to report to TNT, note down the specifics of it to submit later when the system is back up.

Shops have been fixed! The ticket system is, however, still down.

fyora_flash.gif

I'll fix it!

...eventually.

I like how tickets go down right after they silence my account for a negative 45 years and don't list a reason... but I've never been able to submit tickets on my mac, I've always had to do it on my mom's PC so I submitted it through the support e-mail. I feel really bad because they will probably be bombarded with e-mails now.

Hopefully tickets going down is a result of them trying to fix the fact that you can't use it with certain browsers and every other reason and make it easy to submit tickets again!

I haven't been able to post tickets in over two years. It always went to an error page. At this point I just assume that they are going the way of Facebook and are going to make it impossible to contact them.

I always had to open Opera and submit my tickets there, it's never worked on Chrome for me. Have you tried different browsers? That might do the trick.

Not that it makes much of a difference right now that the system is down, of course. But for once it comes back up.

I haven't been able to post tickets in over two years. It always went to an error page. At this point I just assume that they are going the way of Facebook and are going to make it impossible to contact them.

The third party system TNT uses for tickets can be kinda finicky. This is NOT their fault as it's maintained by a completely different company. If you have issues submitting a ticket try clearing your browser cache and cookies. If that doesn't work, try using another browser.

It's kind of working for me. Instead of giving me the "it can't load" or "tickets are down try again later" I actually get the applet to work but that's as far as it goes. I click submit a ticket, it says I need to sign in on the right frame (doesn't work) and the left frame stays the same. Which is what it used to do for me before.

Is anyone else able to get in at all?

The third party system TNT uses for tickets can be kinda finicky. This is NOT their fault as it's maintained by a completely different company. If you have issues submitting a ticket try clearing your browser cache and cookies. If that doesn't work, try using another browser.

Thank you, but I have used 5 different browsers to no avail. I simply just move on with my life at this point. I figure it's a glitch and I can't report the glitch on the reporting glitch, so I just worry about life stuff instead. Perhaps loyal users of 8 years are thought to no longer need to report anything.

My black market goods boon hasn't worked all week..... And I didn't get the NPs for my mystery pic answer, but weirdly just got the item.

This lag is ridiculous too. I'm losing faith as the months go on. I can't believe I pay for a premium membership.

The ticket system is now working. At first I couldn't send one in Firefox, so I switched to Chrome and got my ticket sent. When I logged back into my account on Firefox I was able to access the ticket system as well. You may need to try different browsers or logging out and back in if you're still having problems.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact .Brianna. if you have any questions regarding this action.