Don't really need Rainbow Fountain access, but got it...

Brover

My very first post here!

So, I just did the Daily Faerie Quest and I got Grey Faerie, yay! I didn't know what to get from her, so, I was pretty excited. The thing is...she gave me Rainbow Faerie's power as a reward and now I have access to the Rainbow Fountain. I never thought I'd be able to ever get it, and now I did!

Unfortunately, I absolutely LOVE my pet's look. It's the 8-bit look, so, it's not like it was cheap when I changed it, and it will never be cheap if I wanna go back.

Will my quest prize expire? And what should I do with it now?

Nice, congrats on the FFQ! :D And welcome, I'm new here myself.

The good news is no, the quest prize doesn't expire. The only way you can lose it is if you should turn in a 2nd FFQ on top of the first. As for things you can do if you don't want to paint your 8-bit pet... the obvious answer is that you could always create another pet and paint that (unless you're out of pet slots).

- If you want to paint another pet, and the colour you want isn't something the Rainbow Pool offers (like Robot)... you could paint it with the intention of trading for what you do want.

- If you are an avatar hunter you could get a Buzz painted for the Buzzin' avatar.

- If you are feeling very, very generous, and there is a Neofriend you know of who wants it, you could paint a pet and gift it to them. It would be a nice surprise for them.

- If none of the above options appeal to you, just save it! As said, your prize won't expire, and maybe someday you'll change your mind or a colour will suddenly pique your interest. :)