Am I allowed to transfer pets between accounts?

Fizzgig

I asked a question about transfers yesterday, and after a bit of research, I'm confused again. :worried:

Okay, so I'm allowed to transfer pets from my main account to my side accounts and I'm allowed to then transfer those pets back to my main account, right?

So, after I send my pets to my sides, am I allowed to adopt/create/be lended new pets? I'm only looking to get some pet avatars that I don't have yet, and this all seems a bit confusing. :weird:

Yes. You are free to send your pets where ever via the transfer system, and then fill those vacated slots with whatever pets you please from the pound, creating them, or having them transferred to you. The only limits are the ones set in place by the pound itself, which are imposed automatically. These are the limits on the level and color of a pet you can adopt based on the age of your account (and looking at yours, this will not be an issue. Your account is past the age barrier), and the fact that you can only have one sent pet waiting to be accepted at a time. There is also the fact that an individual pet may only be transferred once per day, but given what you're after, this will likely not be much of an issue.

In short. Yes. Everything you asked about is totally fine.

Side accounts have always been specifically for the storage of pets or items that you don't have room for/want separated from your main account for security. So long as you've earned the NP on your main, and only your main, you're free to transfer that NP or the items obtained with it to a side account to use them.

Technically, you'd even be free to spend NP on your side, so long as you did not earn it there. This is actually something people do for security- they transfer the (large sum of) NP they've earned properly on their main to a side, and buy an expensive item from there and send it to their main. This means if someone with less than pure intentions sees them spend a lot of NP and tries to get into that account, if they succeed they're in an empty side, not the full main. The reverse, however, will not work. You can't sell an expensive item from a side account.