Glitchy Gormball?

whethalar

Is it just me or is gormball being very glitchy?

It often skips turns. E.g. if it's supposed to be Kevin > Farvin > Ember (can't remember the actual game sequence), then the ball will jump from Kevin to Ember and skip Farvin completely.

And the gormball would burst on the competitors without actually showing a screen about that. Like after I press the NEXT button, the previous competitor would become a watery gloop without the screen that says THE GORMBALL HAS BURST ON XXX

And I've had occasions where it would be like Brian held the ball for 2 seconds, it's Brian's turn now.

And on that occasion, I would press NEXT producing an error screen that I was not i a gormball game. Only to check my inventory to realise I won.

I haven't played gormball in a long time, but I don't think the game is supposed to work like that right O_O Or is it just me that's experiencing it.

I had very similar instances when I was trying to play. I thought now would be a good time to go for the avvie because I have no patience for most anything else on the site currently, but finally gave up when it would randomly kick me out of the game, or skip turns, or basically make it so I couldn't even keep up with what was going on.