Skirmish Boon Troubles

Eleventh_Muse

So I went Awakened and chose the black market boon. Which is meant to highlight items over r 85 for you. My account is 6 months so age doesn't play a factor. I have the banner over each store that says I have the boon or confirms it but when I went to use it today nothing was getting highlighted. Sure enough stalking the chocolate factory which I know well. I soon saw a Dark Chocolate Poogle there. This item is an r90 and it was not highlighted. So what's going on? Why isn't my boon working? O.o

I just submitted one, though lately I haven't had great luck with tickets. I keep getting pre-fab form responses that don't actually even address my issue or answer my question. I -mentioned- that I'd spent over 200 dollars in NC since Christmas and I expected more than that in my ticket this time. Hopefully it wont' make them angry but ... I want a real answer not a "We know about this issue thank you for informing us" Sigh.

My understanding is that the boon doesn't work that way. There are some items from each shop that are designated black market boon items, and they are only visible to those with the boon. (That's why shops that usually are full sometimes have empty spaces for a while, when this boon isn't activated, because no one can see the items to buy them -- of course, since TNT changed the restocking rules to clear "dead" inventory for its birthday, I suspect this is less of an issue.)

Not all the shops have black market boons, but you should see some restock at some point. The best time to catch them is at midnight, as soon as the boons are released (to catch all the boon items that have been sitting on shelves invisible).