I’m so Excited!! (and Indecisive)

Shelley

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which Color Would You Choose?

• Maraquan Draik
    • Plushie Poogle
    • Alien Aisha
    • Stealthy Buzz

I got a fountain faerie quest today!! yay me! Over a year ago I received my first FFQ where I created my beloved maraquan kacheek but now I'm stuck between a few choices..

1.) Maraquan Draik ​2.) Plushie Poogle 3.) Alien Aisha 4.) Stealthy Buzz (and an avatar)

2.png2.png2.png2.png

The maraquan draik has always been a dreamie, and I would paint an existing draik that is on my side that I wouldn't be customizing much anyways. On the other hand I could always buy a paint brush, whereas with the alien aisha I wouldn't be able to do that (and I've always wanted an alien aisha too!). The plushie poogle is cute, and another pet I've always liked and the buzz would get me an avatar. While I am really into collecting avatars I'm not sure how important getting this one would be. The stealthy buzz is pretty cool though and I would definitely keep it.

Which pet would you choose? Halp. :S

Congrats on the FFQ! :D

If it were me, I would use this chance to get the pet that is not easily obtainable. Since an extremely lucky lab ray zap is the only other way to get an Alien Aisha, if you've been wanting one anyway, then go for it! Alternatively, I would go for the stealthy buzz, since this is the only way to ever get that avatar.

The other two colors are obtainable with paint brushes, and while they are expensive, it is still possible to save up and not just rely on complete luck to get them.

Regarding whether to use my first FFQ to get the avatar, I had the same thoughts as you: is this one avatar worth it? I eventually decided against getting the avatar and went for a dreamie instead, which I didn't regret at all (and I was lucky enough to get a second FFQ for the avatar later on).

Good luck!

Thanks for the input guys!! You are definitely right about the more accessible pets. I do have the means to buy a plushie or maraquan paint brush. So if I really wanted the pet that badly I could easily obtain one..

so I guess it's own to two really o.o

The Alien Aisha, because it's such a hard colour!

...Unless you really care about avvies. Then I'd suggest you go for the Buzz, 'cause you never know when you might get another FFQ, and you can still get an Alien Aisha thru trading anyway. :)

Stealthy Buzz. You want it anyway, and this is the only way to get the avvie. So you get two for one :)

You could, of course, lurk the boards waiting for someone with a FFQ who doesn't care about Buzzes offering to paint a Buzz any colour one would like. I did this and gave someone a Chocolate Buzz and I got the avvie. But I don't like Buzzes and you do, so I don't see why you wouldn't go for it :) Next FFQ - Alien Aisha :)

I'd say either the Aisha or the Buzz. If you care about the avatar and think you might regret not getting it, get the Buzz. You could still adopt or trade for an Alien Aisha (although it is quite difficult). If you care more about the Aisha, you could still hope for a second FFQ and get the Buzz then.

Do you ever use fortune cookies?

I'd say either the Aisha or the Buzz. If you care about the avatar and think you might regret not getting it, get the Buzz. You could still adopt or trade for an Alien Aisha (although it is quite difficult). If you care more about the Aisha, you could still hope for a second FFQ and get the Buzz then.

Do you ever use fortune cookies?

I have never used a fortune cookie, but I am very interested in buying some (when there's some available lol). Thinking positively, I would like to think I would get another FFQ....so I think this might come down to which pet do I want first...and that answer would be the aisha as I still have a lot of avatars I'm trying to achieve

I'm pretty sure I'm going for Aisha :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yup, went with the Alien Aisha, aw yeahhh :rock:

Meet Azelir!!

2.png

Thank you for all the advice- next FFQ will be that stealthy buzz for sure!

First of all major grats on the FFQ! :D So happy to see people getting their dream pets through this event.

I started replying saying that you should go for the Alien Aisha, and then I saw that I was late to the party and you had already made one.

She looks great, grats again. :3

She looks really nice, and out of the four choices I would have gone for the Alien Aisha as well, because you seemed to really want it and it's so rare to get it otherwise :) Good luck getting a third FFQ. I'm still waiting patiently on my first.

Edhana says you should get an Alien Aisha .. we need more of those around .. or you can get the avvie Buzz - plushie , stealthy - and trade it for an Alien Aisha .. that's what i did , but it was a few years ago when PB's were more expensive. U can ask on the PC if anyone is willing too trade you beforehand.

Yaaaay, I'm so glad you chose the Alien Aisha!! They're one of the best pets and they're impossible to get. Personally I would have been SO torn between that and the Buzz avatar, but I think you'll get lucky again and get another FFQ before Neo esplodes ;)

lol would you believe it, today I got a grey faerie quest asking for the EXACT SAME ITEM that I got access to the fountain with yesterday. I thought for a moment that I was actually going to get that buzz after all xD but nope...

quite ironic though