Log-In Issues

WhiteWolf

I have been having major log-in issues today. I tried four or five times to log into my main account before I got in. I would enter my username and password then click Log-in. Nothing. It took me four more tries to get in. For a moment, I honestly wondered if I was hacked.

Is anyone else having this issue? I hope someone at TDN can bring this to TNT's/Neopets' attention.

Maybe to be on the safe side, I'd probably change your password just in case something wonky is going on. Hopefully you don't encounter any more login issues.

I have been having major log-in issues today. I tried four or five times to log into my main account before I got in. I would enter my username and password then click Log-in. Nothing. It took me four more tries to get in. For a moment, I honestly wondered if I was hacked.

Is anyone else having this issue? I hope someone at TDN can bring this to TNT's/Neopets' attention.

Maybe to be on the safe side, I'd probably change your password just in case something wonky is going on. Hopefully you don't encounter any more login issues.

WhiteWolf the same thing happened to me over and over while I was attempting to log in to my side account. I tried my second side account and the same thing happened. I typed the word and nothing happened at all and I was still on the log-in page. I wondered if it was my browser and considered switching when suddenly I was logged into my first side account which I had tried. It was very weird.

There seem to be a lot of issues with the site this morning. I cannot do Grave Danger since the site thinks I have no petpets (they are still there, just not reading at Grave Danger for some reason) and I cannot load items into my shop since the site thinks I do not have one (again, it's THERE, just not reading from the inventory page...)

There seem to be a lot of issues with the site this morning. I cannot do Grave Danger since the site thinks I have no petpets (they are still there, just not reading at Grave Danger for some reason) and I cannot load items into my shop since the site thinks I do not have one (again, it's THERE, just not reading from the inventory page...)

I did dailies and wheels this morning with no problems. However, just now it took several minutes staring at "Connecting" and the little green spinning circle before I could log in. I first thought it was a "lag" related issue, but then it took me to the log in page--something I don't normally see. As for Grave Danger, a few times over the last several weeks I have seen the same "no petpets" error (including today). I just refresh and it goes back to normal.

Mouseykins- I did change the password.

I tried refreshing the page after a failed log-in, and it worked! I was signed into my account. If you have a similar issue, let me know if that works for you.