back and wonders what happened on neopets

the_wild_ones

no one probably knows me here because i'm not online all the time, but i'm back anyways! :P

but that's not important right now, i'm just curious what happened on neopets when i was gone for over a year, like how i got like +450 nc on my account and stuff.

so, can anyone tell me what happened? it's hard to navigate using an ipad, haha.

thanks! 0u0

Hi! :D 300 of those NC were part of the freebies everyone got recently as an apology for the hideous lag that's been plaguing Neo since Jumpstart took it over. Don't know about the rest of it as I've only just restarted playing after being away for about 5 years myself <.< >.>

Welcome back :D

And yeah, 300 of those 450 NC are from the lag apologies, you got those togheter with 20K NP and a book, a potion and someting else (can't remember, sorry). The rest of those 450 NC might be your starting NC that you get when you make your account. Not sure about the iPad, though. I only use my laptop and sometimes my phone when I go on neo.

Welcome back! I'm sure if you browse the forums you can get a pretty good idea of all the down time, lag, and glitches neo has been experiencing. The issues haven't stopped me from playing, and in my opinion are much better now.