Vote for Obelisk War! Round 50!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 50th round?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 50th round?

• Order of the Red Erisim
    • Thieves Guild
    • Brute Squad

I'm gonna go with Order aswell, still need order, brutes and seekers.

I keep forgetting to participate.

Thieves/Brute Squad until they win? Just as Oravay said, I keep forgetting to participate <.<

The Order!

Something to consider: The Order is the only of the three with the Refreshed Faerie Quests boon, so those choosing them would be able to use that for the last four days of the Faerie Quest event if they win.

YESSS! That's exactly why I'm joining the Order. I had my fingers crossed for a round with a faction that had this boon, and thankfully we got it! :)

Since I'm 99% sure the majority will be with Order this is where I will go too. I think I have the avatar already tho, not 100% on that.

I still need all three of those Avatars but if the majority are going with the Order, then that's where I'm going. No sense in fighting against the tide :)

Yeah, I've got the same thing. Don't have any of these avvies yet, and the majority seemed to go with the Order. And, as is said before, the Refreshed Quest Request is quite handy with the faerie quest event going on right now.

Well, I like thieves for the 'Cheaper by the Dozen' boon, but seeing as how almost everyone here is going for the Order and I still need that avie of the three, I guess I'll go with the Order.

(Wow, run-on sentence alert!!! :) )

yaaay! i thought it would take a while to get this avatar since the order don't seem to win very often. grats to everyone who picked them!

Many people (including me) probably chose them for the faerie quest refresh boon, because of the event with the daily quests ;)