Altador Plot Prizes

Hert123

Hi everyone!
I decided to log back in on Neopets after a few months of silence due busy real life.
So, I was doing my regular dailies, including the Altador Prizes, as I have finished that about a year ago (I kept saying "I'll do it later") so when I clicked King Altador, expecting my random daily prize like a Lupe Snack Pack, I got this page! (open the spoiler)

Altador beams at you as you approach. "So! We finally have a reward for your valiant efforts to restore the history of this great land. I must apologize for the delay, but it has taken us some time to regain our bearings. Suddenly remembering the entirety of one's history is quite taxing."

"Nevertheless, we do have your rewards. Our treasury is quite full, and so we have decided to award you a tidy sum of Neopoints." He waves at Gordos, the Collector, who steps over to you, carrying a bulging bag.

Gordos glares at you. "I hate parting with such a large sum of money, but what Altador wants..." he grumbles. "Here you go."

neopoints_bag_07b7353930.gif

The bag contains 5,000 Neopoints!

"Next," Altador says, "we've awarded you this trophy."

altador_trophy.gif
Royal Astronomer

"And finally, we have a few items for you..."

acp_club_plushie.gif
Club President Super Plushie

They could have made separate ones, but this was cheaper.

acp_windmill_book.gif
The Way Windmills Work

Windmills do, in fact, work that way.

acp_hall_playset.gif
Hall of Heroes Play Set

With Limited Edition Miniature Gold-Plated Janitor!

acp_pieplate_set.gif
Set of Four Commemorative Punch Club Pie Plates

Hang them on your wall... just dont talk about them.

Altador smiles. "I hope that suffices. I regret that we couldn't provide more choice, but as I said, things are still a bit chaotic around here. And after all, this wasn't on the scale of what happened to the Lost Desert, or what will soon be happening in--" He stops. "Ahem. Nevermind."

"Well!" he continues. "You will always be welcome in Altador, and we will be eternally grateful for your services to us. Farewell for now."

Which is really weird. It's the same as the page you get directly after you finish the Altador plot, not to claim your daily prize. Unfortunately, I didn't get the 5k NP or the items, as I already got one before.

I tried changing the Neopets language from English to Dutch, Dutch to English (Off-topic; Dutch won't be supported anymore! :( ) but the page remained the same.

Is this something that has been going on for some time now, or is it just me, or what can I do to claim my daily prize as normal?

I'm sorry if this already has been posted and/or this was posted in the wrong area :)

Love,
Tess

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
There is already a thread regarding current issues with Neopets here.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.