Decrease in Level and or Hp's?

South437

Through "Random Events", or "Dailies", Neopets has decreased my pet's level a few time's. As we all know, that's a very expensive hit! Why Neopets? Why? Please stop. Make them sick, or something, besides having me spend 10's of thousands of Neopoints to get one level back! :sad01_anim:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from TDN Questions to Neopets Help.

I almost always have my battle pet set as my active. I want all points I do get through random events to go to her. If you want to reduce your chance of your battle pet getting stat points taken away you can set another one of your pets as your active.

I stopped doing the coincidence for the very same reason as above. :)

I've been terrified of this!! The other day I lost HP's all of a sudden (through a random event most likely) and it got me scared, so I started making a different pet active. I don't know why but I was under the impression that you can't lose stats if your pet is above level 100? ...I'm guessing that's not true (but it totally should be)

I don't know why but I was under the impression that you can't lose stats if your pet is above level 100? ...I'm guessing that's not true (but it totally should be)

That's not true! My Battle Pet is way over level 100 and she's lost stats through REs before :P

Thanks everyone for your response. I tried to like ALL of your response's, yet it tells me I have reached my limit of positive responses for the day! Okay, something else I did not know! I do try to keep my main pet active, so if something great happens it will happen to him. I usually change him when doing certain dailies, however, sometimes I forget. This has never happened from a Random Event before. It just hit me the wrong way, especially when spending so many NP's on training. Guess it's just part of the game, a part I do not like