Pet trading help please? (UC vs 3L RW)

Serythe

Hi guys! I'm seriously debating whether or not this is going to be a good trade for me to make. I checked out http://www.neopets.com/~Naika and it's a page where people with UCs are seeking converted pets, like 3l, rw/rns, etc.

So I found this offer on my uc darigan uni, dark_knight_mare who has close to 300HSD trainable & two gold bc trophies. I'm not sure if I can put the pet's name up here, but the format is VcV and is a rw. The pet is also a stealthy draik if that matters. I would be keeping, though I want to know if said pet can trade for higher tier ucs than my darigan uni. Someone said the pet should be able to trade for mid-tier ucs, but I would love to get more opinions.

Thanks for any help guys! I appreciate it very much.

If you are planning on keeping then there is no need to figure out if it is worth trading for something else. If you love the name go for it. I personally have issues with trading for a converted just because I don't know how the values will change before I trade again (I am super inconsistent with advertising).

For instance when I first got my UC draiks were king and everyone wanted one. So I tradeded a draik for my UC with a decent name but nothing special. Now anyone would be lucky to get a UC for that. The draik would need stats or a special name.

Yeah, that's true. I remember those days lol. It's just the name seems to be a bit common and is definitely pronounceable + character worthy. That's why I'm kinda torn between the two xD Plus, I'm not exactly getting anywhere with Dark in terms of UCs D: Haven't gotten any uc offers at all lol

Every time I have traded mine has been after days of nothing I get one good offer and you accept. Don't get discouraged and just take a decent offer when a little more time and advertising will get you a pet you love, not one that is okay.