Criminal Case players, unite!

leverhelven

So, it's been a few months since I've started playing Criminal Case on Facebook, and I'm absolutely addicted to it! :laughingsmiley:

I'd love to know if other members here at TDNF play it, so I can have people to talk about the game, the cases, etc. We can also add one another for help! :)

So, if you're a player, what case number are you on right now? What cases have been your favorites so far? Why do you like the game?

Oh, and last but not least...

NO SPOILERS, PLEASE!

:oneeyed01:

I stopped playing a while ago, because my friends never responded to my requests... Now that it's been a few months, they've started SHOWERING me with requests. :tired:

I guess this means I could start playing again... Let's see.

I'm currently level 33, and I'm in the middle of case #11. To be honest, I don't care about the story, I never pay much attention to it. I just like finding the items! lol

My favourite mode is the one with the timer. And I like getting new stuff to customise my character with.

Maybe this game is just insanely popular in Brazil, since no one else in the forums answered... :P

I'm on case 26. I started by the end of 2014 and I've been totally hooked ever since! GAAAH! I play it. all. the. time. Seriously! D:

I like it that characters reappear and an innocent character can actually be guilty some cases later. I also like how each district has intertwined stories/cases. Or maybe I'm just seeing too much into it! :P The timer mode is my favorite too, by far!!! It's the first one where I get 5 stars, can't stop playing it :D

I wonder why it's so popular in Brazil...? lol

I've decided to start playing again! I hope my friends will help me now. It used to take me weeks to start a new case, because no one would help me. :sad01_anim:

I hate how you can't go on without your friends' help in these facebook games... You're kind of forced to advertise for them. But I hate bothering people :\