Help with my new eventide!

I was going to ask if you were able to use NC or if it had to be NP only? I tend to use a combo because sometimes the NP items are awesome (like eye shadows and a few foregrounds) and they don't really have any good ones that are similar except some of the face paints but then those cover the whole face. Like I am going to have a transparent aisha here soon (saving a FFQ I got but I want to wait until my side is aged enough to move my pet over and back again) and with face paint you can't see what's underneath and that's the whole point!

I know thats probably the unpopular opinion but if you let me know if you are able to use any NC at all that would help and I bet I could whip up something quickly. I love doing customizations for people. Fun fun fun!

I was going to ask if you were able to use NC or if it had to be NP only? I tend to use a combo because sometimes the NP items are awesome (like eye shadows and a few foregrounds) and they don't really have any good ones that are similar except some of the face paints but then those cover the whole face. Like I am going to have a transparent aisha here soon (saving a FFQ I got but I want to wait until my side is aged enough to move my pet over and back again) and with face paint you can't see what's underneath and that's the whole point!

I know thats probably the unpopular opinion but if you let me know if you are able to use any NC at all that would help and I bet I could whip up something quickly. I love doing customizations for people. Fun fun fun!

NP only, since I don't have much NC. The wocky's name is Jencer.

acquarella, I like your customs! Where did you get them?