Moltara Quest - Can't Start?

Queen Mickey

Hi!

So I've decided to do the Moltara quest, but it seems I can't even get past the first stage of getting the Empty Lantern from the shop. I've refreshed maybe fifty times so far and I haven't received it. I'm under the impression this event should be almost instantaneous and rather than waste my time I thought I would check with you guys to see that it's still even possible.

Thanks!

I have completed the quest already but I just went to start it again (to see if it was a glitch) and I was able to get some worms within 30 seconds. It's completely up to you but you could either submit a ticket or disgard the lantern and start again to see if happens twice.

I have completed the quest already but I just went to start it again (to see if it was a glitch) and I was able to get some worms within 30 seconds. It's completely up to you but you could either submit a ticket or disgard the lantern and start again to see if happens twice.

Good luck submitting a ticket. I have tried on numerous occasions due to gallery problems and get the message: "The link you have followed is incomplete. Please make sure that the entire URL is present in the link."

Good luck submitting a ticket. I have tried on numerous occasions due to gallery problems and get the message: "The link you have followed is incomplete. Please make sure that the entire URL is present in the link."

I'm fairly sure that the tickets are down right now, so that might explain the fact that you get that message.

I'm starting this quest now, I got that lantern at random ages ago, I don't even know where from o.o I don't think it was Lampwyck's shop, but who knows?

The worms are cute <.< >.>