Mickey says Hi!

Hey everyone!

I started Neopets about 13 years ago, although my first account was frozen so my current account is only just under 11 years. I played pretty consistently for quite a bit of that time but then lost my password for my account for four years. Only two weeks ago did I finally sit down and make a list of every possible password combination I could possibly have used (a list of 235 possibilities) and went through the whole list, finally hitting the correct one as the second last possibility. But I managed to get back onto my poor, neglected account, and am back in full force!

To really do it properly I've decided to join TDN since I always use the dailies and avatar guides and the most important aspect, the people, being the one thing I was missing out on. So here I am, and I am going to take a minute to introduce myself. :3

I'm 23, Canadian, and a nomad. I've lived all over the world and all over Canada. I love adventure and new experiences. Only in the last year have I decided to settle (hopefully) permanently in British Columbia. Additionally, I am an artist/doodler. If you would like to check out some of my stuff you can take a look at my deviantart account: http://pazerudael.deviantart.com/ I'm also hoping to enter the Beauty Contest and would like to practice drawing some Neopets, so if you have one you'd like me to take a shot at feel free to ask me. :) I'll be going into a 3D Animation program starting in July and have quite a bit of free time until then.

So in terms of Neopets... I love avatars, plushies, and the stock market. I'm not a huge fan of flash games so I'm dreading the moment when I only have those avatars left to get. :D Pretty much all of my online presence on ALL sites I've been known as either Queen Mickey or Pazer, depending on my username.

I'm hoping to make some friends on here. Pleasure to meet you all!

n_n

Hi :D Wow, kudos to you for slogging your way through all of those password combos! That's an awful lot of times to get locked out before finally hitting pay dirt >< Your art's pretty amazing :O

Welcome! And wow, you have my respect for going through all those passwords! I still know my password from my old account, but I need to fill in my birthday, and I have honestly no idea what I filled in, but I do know it wasn't my own, because back then I wasn't 13 yet and I wanted to be able to access everything. But, welcome back :D

Welcome aboard! Familiar story of coming back after an absence, as many of us have done the same (me included). Please be sure to check out the following threads before making a new one:

Known Issues Affecting Neopets
Official Neopets down/having issues board

Faerie Quest Help

If something isn't listed here, you can use the search forum function to prevent duplicate threads from happening. If you still don't find what you need after searching and reading thru those threads then don't hesitate to ask!