Hello everyone!

My name is Elizabeth. I thought I had left Neopets for good several years ago, but recently on a whim I made a new account and a mixture of nostalgia and all the new stuff made me stay. I'm in college now and it's fun to look back and see how I've changed (and how I haven't). :)

When I'm not online I like reading, movies, and video games, but when I get the chance travel is my favorite thing to do.

Thanks for the welcome, both of you!

Welcome! I think most people here stopped for multiple years and then came back, including me.

By the way, I love your profile pic, I LOVE Agent Carter! Have you followed her miniseries the past two months?

Yes, I have! I was so sad to see it end but I've heard rumors of season two. They still have a huge chunk of her life to cover, so fingers crossed!

Welcome aboard! Familiar story of coming back after an absence, as many of us have done the same (me included). Please be sure to check out the following threads before making a new one:

Known Issues Affecting Neopets
Official Neopets down/having issues board

Faerie Quest Help

If something isn't listed here, you can use the search forum function to prevent duplicate threads from happening. If you still don't find what you need after searching and reading thru those threads then don't hesitate to ask!

Here's to season 2 of Agent Carter!