Side Account Help

laceew45

Does anyone know if they made a thing or something to not allow side accounts to even visit user shops? Every time I do, it sends me to a "Error 404” page. I don’t know if that is my account or my browser (Microsoft Firefox) or just neopets kicking me out. I don’t go to the shop to spend money, I just go to look while I’m on that account.

Can anyone help me?

Also, when I use safari, neopets works much slower than when I use any other browser. Is something wrong with my browser or laptop? (I know this has a real computer question in it but neopets is the only site that causes this slowness in my safari browser).

It's probably one more glitch on the site, but it's perfectly fine to visit users shops on side accounts. Actually, you're able to access and do anything on side accounts. You just SHALL NOT do some things, like play games, earn NPs etc. But you DO have access to them (i.e. to the Games Room for example).

And well, I find Safari to be a slow browser regardless of the site, so maybe it gets even slower due to the current lag? I'm not sure...

I use safrai only when I'm on my tablet, firefox on my laptop and my tablet is far faster than my computer (it's a macbook from 08 so it's old. haha) but I have no problem viewing shops. Clear internet data and see if that helps? As someone else suggested it's probably a bug and we all know neopets hates Safarai (can't send tickets using it so weird).