Lucky Day at Anchor Management

WhiteWolf

I can't believe my luck! I got a Pirate Techo Morphing Potion from Anchor Management! Depending on what a pirate techo looks like, I might sell it.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

There is already a thread for discussing the Anchor Management here.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.

It's not worth much nowaways, as many other people are getting it from Anchor Management. It's worth about 4k, so if you're not gonna use it I suggest you throw it in your SDB. Maybe in the future its value increases! :)

Putting it in my safe sounds like a good idea. Even if it isn't worth much, a morphing potion always makes my Neopian day! :)

Putting it in my safe sounds like a good idea. Even if it isn't worth much, a morphing potion always makes my Neopian day! :)

It always makes my day too! IDK why, but I got a couple of the starry grarrl morphing potions from grave danger and I was thrilled. I got a yellow ogrin morphing potion from the WoE and I was super Excited. Two red Moehog morphing potions from the battledome, and, you guessed it. However, I got three red poogle morphing potions from neggbreaker and I morphed one of my pets into a poogle and put the other two in my SDB. When I first got them, they were worth about 3k. Now they are worth about 10k, down from 14k, but the economy in neopia is up and down. So, you never know. Hold on to it. But, yes, it is exciting to get them. And hey, it is worth more than a krawk pirate ship, right? lol