Changes :O Inventory shrinkage.

jellysundae

It seems your inventory really can only hold 50 items now. It wouldn't let me buy my faerie quest item earlier because I had 52 items in there. So I've been on a 1NP shopping odyssey (might as well work on the rubbish avatar whilst testing, right?) until it was full again and yep...

jubjub_yellow_baby.gif
Sorry, you can only carry a maximum of 50 items at one time!

Defintely can't get more than 50 in there!

I wonder what happens now if, for instance, you gain BD loot and and it pushes your total over 50...

When moving items within your account- SDB to inventory, for instance- you can go over the limit. However, if you try and buy something, or if someone else tries to send you something, you won't be able to buy/receive it. It's always been set up this way. ;) You seem rather organized if you've never bumped into this before.

As for prizes, they count as "REs items", like Brianna said. They just get added to your inventory.

Oh no, I knew about the limit, I mean it's right there in your face on the inventory page, so you don't need to make nice excuses on my behalf about small text, I wasn't being oblivious. I'd just always assumed that it was more lip service than anything else, because so often over the years I'd end up with more than 50 in there, so it's been good to have the mechanics of it explained :)

In this case, it's not simply guidelines but hard and fast rules with only a couple of exceptions. I've never gone over it myself as I was always afraid of getting 49-50 items in my inventory.

But heh, least you got your answers.

You're obviously a lot more efficient than me, Shane. I end up with over 50 a lot because I forget to empty things out, all the time :*

I used to have that problem too, but I decided to get organised and clean up my inventory every time I finished doing my dailies. I keep my Neo inventory waaay cleaner than my real life room. Oops!

Haha, totally! I think we all would if we had a "put all items in bin/drawers/cupboard" etc. checkbox for our own lives ><

You're obviously a lot more efficient than me, Shane. I end up with over 50 a lot because I forget to empty things out, all the time :*

I don't know if I'd be considered efficient since it's only just recently I've started only throwing non-trash into my SDB after checking with jellyneo for worth. So I have a bunch of junk in my SDB I am currently trying to sift thru to have a garage sale type thing. lol

I'm super sporadic for checking for item value, a lot of the time my brain's non-compliant, so stuff gets SDBed to await (eventual) sorting. You got the rubbish avatar already, or are you not bothering with that?

Nope, not yet. That's part of my sifting. And it's what I do if something isn't worth putting in my shop for selling or w/e. I probably only have trashed 100 items or so, so I'm not near it yet.

Nope, not yet. That's part of my sifting. And it's what I do if something isn't worth putting in my shop for selling or w/e. I probably only have trashed 100 items or so, so I'm not near it yet.

Part of me wishes there was a count kept of your amount of discards, but only a little part as I know it really wouldn't be any kind of help, lol. My unique SDB total's nearly 100 higher now, anyway, as I did some 1NP shopping yesterday (which left me seriously wishing the shops had an option to sort them by price ><) 818/2500 at the mo!

I'm not keeping track cause I didn't know it was a thing until after I'd junked a good number so I've probably done more than I think. It'll be awarded when it's awarded.

Also my unique SDB number is much higher than what is in my signature lol dailies+battledome+events helped.