Help! Faerie Peophin... yay or nay?

Alright, so I've always had a weakness for Faerie items (see my gallery!) and I've always wanted to paint my kougra (Kyndana) as a Faerie Kougra. I've also up until recently had a lab pet (blumally). I just switched my lab pet into my battle pet and have been working on her customization and training her. Today I won a Faerie Peophin Morphing Potion from the BD and now I'm torn. Do I scrap the customization work I've been doing with blumally and turn her into a Faerie Peophin? Should I save the potion for my gallery? Or do I sell it?? Help!

It's ultimately up to you. If you're looking for advice, mine would be to try to sell the potion and save up for a faerie pb for your Kougra, since it sounds like your dream pet. With the Faerie event going on right now, you could also wait and see if you get a fountain quest for the free color and then decide what you want to do with the potion after.

I would say sell the potion and use the money towards the paintbrush.

I feel like Faerie Peophins are very difficult to customize (or at least more difficult than a faerie kougra.)

Edit: I also agree with stebenjos's idea of seeing the possibility of a FFQ. Also, if you've got some Neocash to spend, perhaps pick up some Faerie Quest Fortune Cookies while they're half off.

I might be a bit biased, because I love Peophins, but I'd say if you like Faerie Peophins, then go for it, and paint your pet! Or just wait until the end of the FQ event.

Also, BD gives out morphing potions? :whaa: I had no idea.

Oh yes, morphing potions, transmog. potions, rare stamps... BD is probably my biggest money maker! This is one of the most expensive items I've ever won, but you can get a ton of great stuff!

I think I'll hang onto the potion for now, I'm not in absolute love with the idea of a Peophin and I've gained a fondness for blumally's Fire Uni look right now. Good idea from those of you who suggested waiting until after the Faerie Quest event. I don't even think it clicked in my head that I could possibly get a FFQ from it!

For the record, it's "yea or nay."

And if it was me I would sell it, but I'm not a huge fan of faerie peophins. I'm not even much of a fan of faerie kougras anymore, and back in the day that was my main "dream pet."

For the record, it's "yea or nay."

And if it was me I would sell it, but I'm not a huge fan of faerie peophins. I'm not even much of a fan of faerie kougras anymore, and back in the day that was my main "dream pet."

Oh, I'm aware. I was playing with a pun, but it didn't come off quite right... like "yay!!" (as in, how exciting!) or "nay" (as in, don't do it). I realized later it would have been punnier to say "yay or neigh" ('cause, Peophins look like seahorses... get it?) but by then it was too late.