Need help picking a color for my Uni...

Edit: Thanks everyone you've managed to convince me to paint her woodland! She looks pretty darn fabulous now b)

I just finished a fountain faerie quest! :thumbsup: (I am so so so very excited) However, I can't seem to decide what color looks best on my Uni. I really like her current outfit, so something that looks fine with that would be nice :3

On another note, hooray! I finally made an account on the forums here after using the site for who knows how long

You can see her on dress to impress here

Any suggestions? :eh:

Congrats on your quest!! :D I love woodland uni's!! Woodland would go great with that customization. I would also suggest pastel :) I always go for the expensive colors!

hmmm... Woodland seems popular but I'm not loving the horn too much, seems kinda busy. I'm kind of into water but I don't know if it seems weird with the rest of the outfit?

small_preview.png

small_preview.png

(hmm maybe woodland isn't too bad? This was my first neopet on this account, so I really want her to look good :D)

or maybe spotted? It's not really expensive enough for my tastes though XD

small_preview.png

Anyways, thanks for all your help! I've got a deciscion to make...

I wouldn't know what to pick either! I really love Woodland Uni's, but the Water Uni looks great too. I'm not really keen on the pastel colour though. I do love the customisation you made for your uni!