petpet avatar question

rntracy1

I have a question regarding the petpet avatars. I am currently working on the Harris Avatar and attached a Harris to my pet. A zap from the lab ray zapped my harris into a Sketch WeeWoo. I really love him like that, but now, is he still considered a harris for the purposes of the Avatar or do I need to get another Harris now for the avie? This one is already 1 month and 10 days, so I am 1/3 of the way there, exactly.

Lab zaps are considered when going for an avvie, so unfortunately your (former) Harris will no longer be up for an avatar. On the other hand, if it gets zapped into a Harris again, or if it gets zapped into another avvie-petpet, you'll be able to get an avvie again :)

Lab zaps are considered when going for an avvie, so unfortunately your (former) Harris will no longer be up for an avatar. On the other hand, if it gets zapped into a Harris again, or if it gets zapped into another avvie-petpet, you'll be able to get an avvie again :)

OH NOOOOO. I was afraid of that. But I like my sketch weewoo! Oh well, I guess I will have to try again. Now, if he gets zapped BACK into a harris, does the time he was previously a harris count toward my avie? LOL. I know these are crazy questions, but in my 7 yrs on NPs, I have only recently become a daily addict. LOL

Yes, it will count. The time your petpet is attached to your pet remains the same, regardless of zaps. That is, unless the lab ray makes your pet vanish, which means it's basically gone and you'll have to start from scratch with another petpet.

Hey, if you want the avvie so much, why don't you join TDN's lendind chain? They've got a Harris one! :)