Festival of Neggs: Find Topsi!

hrtbrk

Topsi is hiding baskets of neggs all around Neopia. Search around to discover them now! It appears as a random event through-out Neopia so just keep clicking around the site until you receive it.

toy_negg_festivegreenorange.gif

plastic_neggs.png

You can also find Topsi at the Toy Repair Shop and pick one of three negg prizes.

VIEW OUR GUIDE FOR PRIZES AND LOCATIONS

Hahah I got the book basket at the toy repair and accidentally found Topsi while playing Solitaire. I got the festive green and yellow (opening it I got a Jhuidah Faerie Doll, Snowbunny plushie, and spring topiary garden background). Is it just one-a-day or?

There are three exclusive wearables (that we know of so far) to get from the basket: the background, a shirt and a bouqet handheld. Guide coming up shortly! There's a lot of prizes to collect for this one :S However, we heard that the bg is glitched in the closet and doesn't actually appear on pets at the moment.

We're also unsure of those prizes are exclusive to the basket in general or if the basket/prizes change daily.

Grace is with a FAQ, Jumpstaff!

I got boo_hate_carrots.gif I HATE Carrots! and can_tusk_raspberrychoc.gif Raspberry Chocolate Tuskaninny from my basket.

Hm, I'm stuck with which negg to pick from the toy repair shop. Which do you think is the best? Is it the book one, seeing that most everyone above picked it?

i clicked the links and chose the book neggs but i didn't receive a basket ...

he just appeared in my inventory and gave me a basket and i got

bg_spring_topiary_garden.gif
Spring Topiary Garden Background (wearable)
(special)

toy_faerie_island.gif
Jhuidah Faerie Doll (rare)

toy_sbunny_plushie.gif
Snowbunny Plushie (very rare)

Speaking of Topsi .. i don't like his art style ... he doesn't look Neopet-sy at all ... he looks more disneyfied .....

Idk how to make it bigger right now but it looks like this:

It reminds me of Mary Poppins somehow?

Thanks! I hope I'll be able to get one if the event does in fact last longer than today.

Synerjee - I think it really depends on what you like. Ichose the book negg as I read books to my pet, and don't collect food/toys.

You have to hunt through the site for the basket. I got it at the slorg ad page, but it's random, so just explore.

There are three exclusive wearables (that we know of so far) to get from the basket: the background, a shirt and a bouqet handheld. Guide coming up shortly! There's a lot of prizes to collect for this one :S However, we heard that the bg is glitched in the closet and doesn't actually appear on pets at the moment.

We're also unsure of those prizes are exclusive to the basket in general or if the basket/prizes change daily.

Grace is with a FAQ, Jumpstaff!

Well, I'm glad I was able to help a little w/ the guide so far at least!

When it comes to the background I can confirm it shows that it's in my closet but I can't choose to put it on a pet.

As for which basket to choose at the toy repair, it depends. If you are looking to resell, book is the way to go since people go gaga over books.

This event seems like a lot of fun! I'm excited, I love all the books and toys.

he just appeared in my inventory and gave me a basket and i got

Spring Topiary Garden Background (wearable)
(special)

toy_faerie_island.gif
Jhuidah Faerie Doll (rare)

toy_sbunny_plushie.gif
Snowbunny Plushie (very rare)

Speaking of Topsi .. i don't like his art style ... he doesn't look Neopet-sy at all ... he looks more disneyfied .....

As far as your art comment, I've been noticing the same thing since the change over in ownership. I find it a little disappointing, everything seems more cartoony, if that makes sense.

I got a Jhudora Faerie Doll and Spring Burger from the basket.

And I chose the book neggs and got the same book.. the Lenny one. So, I guess you get the same book on the day if you choose the same negg?

I found the basket before I even knew this was happening, I actually came here to see if there was any info on weather or not it was a daily or if there were specific spots to find them like the halloween bags. :D

I got Baby Chomby Basket Book, Wind-up Weewoo, Spring Burger and Congratulations Negg.

I will get those wearables by the time the event is over. All of them.

ahh I'm so excited :D ....but whyyy is topsy not showing up -_- I guess I haven't done enough hunting. Off to play solitaire!

Edit: what if you accidentally find the basket on a side while updating a pet page? o.o I have not yet found it on my main

My Negg prizes for today...I chose the book and candy baskets. I am happy with the prizes! :thumbsup:

can_tusk_raspberrychoc.gif
Raspberry Chocolate Tuskaninny (very rare) can_spring_cybunny_canbox.gif
Baby Cybunny Candy Box (special) boo_spring_pteri_basket.gif
Baby Pteri Basket Book (special) boo_hate_carrots.gif
I HATE Carrots! (very rare)

ahh I'm so excited :D ....but whyyy is topsy not showing up -_- I guess I haven't done enough hunting. Off to play solitaire!

Edit: what if you accidentally find the basket on a side while updating a pet page? o.o I have not yet found it on my main

As with anything else of this vein, you can't really help it if you're going about your usual business and get the basket on your side. It would only matter if you were clicking around on purpose to get it, or got the toy repair shop basket on your side too.

I got a Jhudora Faerie Doll and Spring Burger from the basket.

And I chose the book neggs and got the same book.. the Lenny one. So, I guess you get the same book on the day if you choose the same negg?

I chose the book negg for both and i got two different books. The third Negg must be coming out latter today. I'll let you know if i get a third book or a duplicate.

Good Luck,

Laura