Festival of Neggs: Find Topsi!

hrtbrk

Funny! I got the basket on the first page when I logged in! Haven't opened it yet!

Are we supposed to find some neggs around the site as well (besides the basket)? And if so, do I need to empty my basket first in order to find them?

I can't really find anything describing how this event works...

Edit: Disregard this post, I suppose I could have just read everything like a normal person LOL

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I haven't been on Neopets in a very long time, I've been so busy with university and work life but I went on today just to check up on my Neopet and I went to the omelette and all of a sudden a random event popped up saying Topsi has dropped a Negg Basket for me! Guess I logged in on a good day, haha. But the items I won today are:

From Negg Basket:

can_tusk_raspberrychoc.gifRaspberry Chocolate Tuskaninny

toy_sbunny_plushie.gif Snowbunny Plushie

From finding Topsi, I opened the Book-Filled Plastic Negg both times and recieved:

boo_spring_chomby_basket.gif Baby Chomby Basket Book

boo_spring_xweetok_basket.gif Baby Xweetok Basket Book

Hoping every one else is getting awesome prizes from Topsi! :)

I didn't know about this. I was using the lab on a side account when I got a random event... then went back to my main account and saw another basket in the inventory... I hadn't noticed it before.

Anyway, I didn't get the background :( I got a green shirt and the doll on my main account and a couple of burgers on my side (I'll just donate them).

Oh, and I got two wind-ups from the toy neggs (Snorkle and Mallard).

Just curious, are we looking for one basket and 2 neggs each day?

Yes I believe that is the case Weezie :D There may be more neggs each day, it could be different, but I do believe it's a daily thing where you find a basket and some neggs.

We will have to find one negg per day for 8 days, according to the check mark system after claiming your first negg. We don't know if the 2 neggs was a glitch or not but we will probably find out more at midnight.

Did anyone ever find Topsi yesterday??

A few people did find Topsi yesterday, but Jumpstaff assured people on facebook that the day and a half rule still applied, so we are safe since we found him today instead of yesterday.

thank you both for replies! :rolleyes_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Jumpstart *claims* people found him yesterday, but according to the Neoboards, Facebook, Twitter and Jellyneo, no one found him yesterday. IF they did, the comments were deleted somehow. :/

I chose the book negg twice, and got the same book both times, (the Baby Lenny one). I found my basket while refreshing at the Magma Pool, but have yet to open it. (My magma time is no longer the same as it once was, so I am trying to find it again. :( Others have reported the same issue lately.)

I haven't opened my basket yet...is it going to be the same basket every day? I'm wondering if it would be worth it to open or not. I'd like to collect everything and sell them later, after prices start to go back up after the market is flooded with these items.

Any recommendations?

I got the Baby Lenny Basket Book today, which my pet read. Yay for books! :rock:

My Negg prizes for today...I chose the book and candy baskets. I am happy with the prizes! :thumbsup:

can_tusk_raspberrychoc.gif

Raspberry Chocolate Tuskaninny (very rare) can_spring_cybunny_canbox.gif

Baby Cybunny Candy Box (special) boo_spring_pteri_basket.gif

Baby Pteri Basket Book (special) boo_hate_carrots.gif

I HATE Carrots! (very rare)

So the candies are gourmet food?!?!?!!! Now I don`t know exactly what to choose... My pet loves both: books and +90r food *unsure*

Just change the language on the site until your pet successfully reads it :)

I've tried it in multiple languages, and every time it gets some sort of message (which I assume is the 'that's like such a boring book' in the language), and I keep the book.

It might have something to do with the fact that the books's titles don't change in the other language, maybe because they're so new and haven't been translated yet.

I kinda wish the basket was multiple times.

You and me both, after checking the "aftermarket" prices on those new wearables. I think I'll pass on those for now.

Yesterday I found my Topsi basket on the first page I visited. Now I still haven't found it :(

Check the guide, the basket is a one-time thing. The neggs are a different story. Sorry friend!

You and me both, after checking the "aftermarket" prices on those new wearables. I think I'll pass on those for now.

I'll probably be selling the background, if that's what you are looking at.

The festival is a little disappointing this year as compared to the prior years. Do you think this has anything to do with the staffing restructure?

I'm a bit disappointed at the prizes (the fact that as of yet there doesn't seem to be a NC component doesn't bother me because I don't buy NC), but I think maybe if you collect a negg a day here might be something cool to make up for it a little bit (the negg meter thing is what makes me think this). I would think the reduced/changed staff would probably explain the differences of the event, yeah.

I'll probably be selling the background, if that's what you are looking at.

In that case you don't want to try and get me to buy it, because I'm cheap :whistle: