Festival of Neggs: Find Topsi!

hrtbrk

Haha well I'm not exactly hurting for np now that I got one of my major dream pets out of the way (my second most wanted is much cheaper but i won't be transforming anytime soon).

The festival is a little disappointing this year as compared to the prior years. Do you think this has anything to do with the staffing restructure?

I totally agree with you! I'm rather disappointed with this year's prizes, especially only getting the basket once. I'm trying to hold off on purchasing the other closet items, but they're so expensive. I'm not sure if it's even worth it. =(

I'm also disappointed. I was looking forward to this festival and now I am completely underwhelmed. I spent a great deal of time on the site yesterday and didn't find any baskets. Also, the way they drew Topsi is super creepy.

Y'all should probably be checking the guide... there are no more baskets you only have neggs now if you already got the basket in the first couple of days. And each negg you get adds another notch to the meter for what I assume will be a final prize or handful of prizes at the end of the event.

I think I missed a day. Will I miss some kind of reward at the end for missing that day?

It's probable, depending on how many days you have to fill up the meter that we're given when we find a negg. It could be another '8 out of 11 days' kind of things. At the moment, it isn't known for certain (at least to my knowledge).

It's probable, depending on how many days you have to fill up the meter that we're given when we find a negg. It could be another '8 out of 11 days' kind of things. At the moment, it isn't known for certain (at least to my knowledge).

I hope it is something like that. I'll try to do the rest of the days and hope for the best.

Oh, Wow!

Topsi appears to have left behind a basket. Wouldn't you like to see what's inside?

Festive Blue and Pink Negg Basket

This Negg basket is tucked away in your inventory.

Well now, I stand corrected. New basket!

That was a surprise :eh: Looks like baskets will be available for 3 full days, then, if this pattern continues (not counting the half-day the first basket was available.)

More prizes, though. Not complaining about free stuff ;D

I'm so unlucky with baskets and gift bags! I hope I get at least on of the wearables eventually. Fingers crossed! I've also been saving my NC for the Bloomin' Neggs event. Does anyone know if it's going to happen?

Well that was interesting. I stand corrected about there only being one basket. Hah.

Tough luck about the skateboard. Unfortunately it happens. :(

I looked on the shop wizard for the new basket and it looks like someone is buying up as many as they can to resell. They have like 59 of them up for sale. Wow. I opened mine tho and got the skateboard and a copy of the faerie springs book.

I just got a basket from clicking on bouncy supreme...this event's a bit of a hot mess, isn't it ^^;; Poor new TNT, fumbling around in the dark it would seem.

So got the second Negg Basket as soon as I logged in! I got two books (YAY! :happydance:) Faeries of Spring & Negg-citing Tales!

Then I found Topsi and choose the book filled Negg and got Baby Eyrie Basket Book! Just need one more book and then I've collected all of them from that Negg that are avaliable!

Hope everyone else is getting good stuff :)