Festival of Neggs: Find Topsi!

hrtbrk

Topsi is here again!

http://www.neopets.com/moon/colour.phtml

Some people are getting their avatars today! Maybe you guys can too?

I figured something was up. Thanks, got the avatar (and another wind-up snorkle).

Topsi is here again!

I got it. Thanks!

At least there was another day to go. Praise for that.

Yay, I got the avatar! Not-so-yay, it's...definitely not the prettiest avatar ever. Man, I really hate Topsi's design. But I'm still excited to get it!

Tell me about it. This avatar is straight up traumatizing. Does Topsi even close his mouth? Please. I'm 89% sure he doesn't have a soul. Look at his unmoving eyes which most likely lack even a shred of compassion. I'll use this avie on Halloween/deep into October for sure.

I honestly thought that Topsi was an early Jumpstart April Fool's joke, because that's pretty much how their characters used to look.;;

Aww man, I missed the last few days :angry:

This event was so unexciting, I completely forgot about it, lol. As an avatar collector I'm a little upset about this, but then again, the avatar is kinda ugly, so that makes me feel slightly better haha

Topsi is here again!

I got the avatar!!! And I'm so glad b/c I collect avatars and I was a smidgen upset about not getting this (rather ugly) one.

Sending virtual cookies your way, casperiscaptain! Mwah!

It figures...I have been traveling for the last few days and could not access Neopets every #$&* day.

I'm grumpy over not getting the avie :weird: :ohno: :sad02: I cannot help feeling grumpy. I feel every time I have to travel, Neopets does this.

:grrr:

I'm sure quite a few of us will be happy to know that Topsi is still around today! He's located here!

Another awesome tidbit, I received the avatar today when collecting my prize from Topsi. I missed two days during the first 8 days, so as long as you fill your green bar you'll get the avatar. :D

Hopefully Topsi sticks around this weekend and gives you all a fair chance at the avatar. :)

I'm sure quite a few of us will be happy to know that Topsi is still around today! He's located here!

Another awesome tidbit, I received the avatar today when collecting my prize from Topsi. I missed two days during the first 8 days, so as long as you fill your green bar you'll get the avatar. :D

Hopefully Topsi sticks around this weekend and gives you all a fair chance at the avatar. :)

I hope he will be around tomorrow. I need one more day, and it would be nice to get the avie! Thanks!

I got the avatar, thanks!!

I still don't love the idea of avatars that people miss being sick or out of town, so It's really nice they at least gave us some extra time :)

Thank you so much for letting us know! I had given up already.