I can't believe it has been one whole year since I joined Neopets

kandygrrl

I can't believe it, it feels like it's been longer.

I have bought 28 Neocash cards (mostly the 10 dollar ones, some 25 dollar ones though), I have now 4 beautiful little angels Ruby_Hooves the Ixi , fdxvhgx (Vigie) the Ogrin , Usagi_Angel the Usul , and Violetta_Silvertoes the Cybunny I do the dailies, I take part in what I can do, I sell items, I trade items, I share items, and I have a great time playing the Darkest Faerie on my Playstation 2 while offline

While on Neopets I saw things that I never thought people actually did on a gaming site; Easter Negg Hunts, A tournament like FIFA, having to take in Foster pets as a part of a practical joke, an Advent calendar that gave more than cheap chocolates, and the craziest price fluctuations since gas prices in my city from December until March.

I've come so far, and there's still another whole journey to go on, and I wouldn't do anything differently... except I would have bought the Negg Dust and I wouldn't have clicked that page with the Neotax on it, that REALLY scared me when Neopets wanted me to give up all my hard earned Neopoints.. but besides that I'm looking forward to my second year of Neopets!

except I would have bought the Negg Dust and I wouldn't have clicked that page with the Neotax on it, that REALLY scared me when Neopets wanted me to give up all my hard earned Neopoints.. but besides that I'm looking forward to my second year of Neopets!

Neotax? What do you mean exactly?

I remember an April Fool's Joke that revolved around paying NP per pages you visited, but that was a long time ago, and since you say you've been around for a year, it can't be it. What is that tax?

Neotax? What do you mean exactly?

I remember an April Fool's Joke that revolved around paying NP per pages you visited, but that was a long time ago, and since you say you've been around for a year, it can't be it. What is that tax?

http://www.neopets.com/neocharge/help.phtml

The Neotax still is in effect if you come across it.

Well congratz on your first year milestone~!

On the other hand, I don't believe how fast time goes sometimes. I can't believe it's been 10+ years since I joined neopets either XD (On and off the site but yes).

Thank you, and wow, 10 years~! I haven't active been on a site for that long yet.