Accidentally got an Negg Basket on a side?

ArowanaPrincess

I understand the rules for side accounts (I've read this pet page three times already actually) and I get that we're not allowed to make NP with them. Period.

But considering that the Negg Hunt this year is basically a random event thing, you can't control when the baskets come. And while I was using my side, I got one by accident. I sent it over to my main and opened it before realizing that this might not be allowed :weird: I still have the items in my inventory, and I'm not sure what to do with them.

So... we're not allowed to search for the items outright, but how about baskets found by accident? Do we discard/donate them if we find it on a side?

I've just got one of these Negg Baskets (a "Festive Purple and Yellow Negg Basket") as a random event on my side account, whilst I was transferring food items from my main to my side (to feed my pets). Seeing as though it was a random event (it just appeared whilst I was on the item transfer page) can I keep the basket, as if it was my own? I know these are worth a lot of money on the Shop wizard but don't want to get my accounts banned for mis-using my side account.

Thanks for your help!

Yes, you can keep those baskets. They're random events, random events are fair game to get on sides and and to your main. However, if you create new accounts only to get baskets and send to your main then you will get in trouble.I got two baskets in my side by simply logging in, it was really weird (though also frustrating because I didn't get anything good).