Increased Random Events?

cottontailcat

Or is it just me?

So far today, Meuca has left me a pile of snot in exchange for my 50 dubloon coin (grrrr), the Ghost Lupe has told me to leave this place at the Rubbish Dump, a ghost stole 343 NP from me, a faerie told me her name is pronounced sell-ee-uh, Cas told me what a great owner I am, and I got the SLOTH AVI :rock:

That's a lot for one day. I haven't even been on much, just did my dailies and a bit of restocking.

It's possible they may have upped the likely-hood of getting random events. I've been doing a lot of SWing and get a few that way as well as my normal neo activities. A few weeks ago I was doing a lot of SWing as well and didn't get as many. Though it could just be a streak of good luck.

Just you. Since my return from absence a few weeks ago I've received exactly ZERO REs except a couple of Negg gift baskets today and yesterday.

I've had a ton of REs lately too, but I guess we're just lucky! Apart from a bunch of events that didn't do anything, I've had two events in the past two days where I randomly got over 15k NP! Not bad, but I'm jealous that you got the Sloth avatar! :) Fingers still crossed...

I've had a ton of REs lately too, but I guess we're just lucky! Apart from a bunch of events that didn't do anything, I've had two events in the past two days where I randomly got over 15k NP! Not bad, but I'm jealous that you got the Sloth avatar! :) Fingers still crossed...

I'm still in shock!! I've only been playing for eight months or so, I wasn't expecting to get it any time soon.

I barely get REs. I have the birthday theme today, and still nada :(

On this note, HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

As for the REs, I thought it was just me but I have gotten a lot of REs lately too! Mostly a couple thousand neopoints here or there but the Space Faerie has been very generous and dropping lots of things from space into my lap. (:

On this note, HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

As for the REs, I thought it was just me but I have gotten a lot of REs lately too! Mostly a couple thousand neopoints here or there but the Space Faerie has been very generous and dropping lots of things from space into my lap. (:

Thank you! (=

I played a lot of Pyramid yesterday, and I got NO REs. The game must be rigged!