It's Polka Dot Day!

hrtbrk

I'm still not that big on this colour. It wasn't great on a lenny, and in my opinion, it's not great on a tonu either. I mean, it's not as bad as starry or split (of which I really am not a fan), but it's not water or stealthy either...

Well. It's Polka Dot. In my opinion it's still a "no effort" colour. The dots don't even look like they're part of the body, more like someone just stamped them on top of the Tonu drawing.
I like the colour of his mane though.

So much negativity. I like the polka dot colo(u)r, I think it's cute (even if the combination of polka dots and a red mane makes the Tonu look kind of clownish, lol).

This is obviously meant to be one of those not-deluxe colors like starry, split, camouflage, Disco (on certain pets that don't get accessories with being painted Disco) etc. It's supposed to be a little quirky and maybe not to everyone's tastes. We've had colors like that since neopets began so I don't understand the issue.

I actually like this color...I mean I don't LOVE this color, but it's nice to have more options. I can think of a lot of colors I like less. However, if a pet of mine zapped into this color I would definitely keep on zapping.

I'm still not that big on this colour. It wasn't great on a lenny, and in my opinion, it's not great on a tonu either. I mean, it's not as bad as starry or split (of which I really am not a fan), but it's not water or stealthy either...

I agree, it looks a little dated in comparison to some of the newer paint brush releases.

• 2 weeks later...