Rage Chomby...

SO!

Here's the deal, I've been around neo for a long time, longer than my current account warrants, but lost passwords and emails and all that yall know the deal. ANYWAY. I have never been able to get a chomby...and at previous times could not afford a morphing potion at the prices they were at..but I finally made it to so I was able to be around the site on Chomby day...AND THERE WERE NO CHOMBIES!!! I was quite upset....so I went and made a new pet (the ones in the pound at the time didn't speak to me) and bought a green chomby morphing potion on the TP...and I had won a Relic Paintbrush at the Auction House a few weeks before for a really good deal. So through my rage i now have an adorable Relic Chomby named Brettanomyces, we call him Brett for short. I quickly dressed him so he wouldn't be naked, BUT i would love some suggestions. He is technically a male but that is no restriction on clothing options, where would the fun be in that?