Glad To Be Here(?)

Guest VioletFlare

Guest VioletFlare

So, I finally managed to get a TDN account, so I'm no longer a lurker! :)

The only problem is I'm really shy, and it's hard for me to interact with new people. I'd just like to feel welcome here, and I might be able to get past that and settle in soon.

(I'll try to follow forum rules to the best of my abilities, I might need time to get used to using the forum)

Welcome to the forums!

Yes, lots of people on the forums can be shy, I know I was starting out. lol But really TDN a pretty safe place to hang out at online. (Our wonderful forum mod-staff sees to that. lol)

There are a number of various types of forums, just pick a couple, read through some of the topics and posts, or lurk for a bit, if you have something you can contribute to a conversation, that's when, if you want, you can decide to post. For example, I really like the Art Gallery, and the Battledome/battlepedia forum. If you want to take interaction up a notch, we also have an IRC channel. Where you can chat with other members, if any are in the chatroom at that time, and have some interesting conversations. This forum under TDN Announcements, tells all about it.

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/37995-tdn-chat-now-online/

I hope this helps. Welcome and I hope you have some fun. :)

Welcome to the forums! I was really shy and afraid of breaking rules when I was starting out, as well, but I got past that. It might be an idea to start with the games forum, the 7 word rule doesn't count there, and everyone is really chill. I usually use TDN forums as well to keep up with neo-news, and I usually comment on the new pets or whatever it is that came out. It started as a slightly scary place for me, but that totally went away, when I realised how nice everyone is here :)

So, welcome :D

EDIT:

We don't bite (much)!

Welcome welcome, friend. Your pet is absolutely adorable.

Now that Neo is back online, I have seen your pet, and I agree! Your pet is adorable! Just out of curiosity, does his name come from the Kansas song 'Carry on My Wayward Son'?

Guest VioletFlare

Thank you for all the warm welcomes!

Welcome to the forums! I was really shy and afraid of breaking rules when I was starting out, as well, but I got past that. It might be an idea to start with the games forum, the 7 word rule doesn't count there, and everyone is really chill. I usually use TDN forums as well to keep up with neo-news, and I usually comment on the new pets or whatever it is that came out. It started as a slightly scary place for me, but that totally went away, when I realised how nice everyone is here :)

So, welcome :D

EDIT:

Now that Neo is back online, I have seen your pet, and I agree! Your pet is adorable! Just out of curiosity, does his name come from the Kansas song 'Carry on My Wayward Son'?

Yep, it does come from "Carry on My Wayward Son" I am a Supernatural fan after all! :laughingsmiley:

Thank you for all the warm welcomes!

Yep, it does come from "Carry on My Wayward Son" I am a Supernatural fan after all! :laughingsmiley:

Hehe, I figured as much :D

I really love the show as well, but I'm terribly behind right now. I think the last episode I've seen is 10x3, so I've got some catching up to do. It's just that I'm really busy with my final year at school, so it's kind of on the back burner now, BUT ONE DAY I WILL BE UP TO DATE AGAIN :D