Has anyone done something nice for you lately?

1_groovychick

This evening I posted on the avatar Neoboard that I was looking to borrow Zafara Double Agent Plushie and was willing to pay full collateral. A user I had never spoke to just GAVE it to me. Sent it to me via an event with no collateral or talk of collateral. Obviously I did what I needed for the avatar and sent it back. I was surprised by her kindness and trust.

A random player lent me nps for the Adam avatar with junk items as collateral, that was nice of him. A few weeks ago someone gifted everyone's quest item on the boards. I may gift an item if its cheap or will if I have it in my SDB, but that was the ultimate in generosity.

Sadly, not on Neopets, but I was gonna make myself supper last night, and (yes I still live with my parents) my mom came up to me and handed me some money and said "How about you get yourself a pizza?" and needless to say, the Domino's cheese pizza was way better than making some Kraft Dinner (Canadian Kraft Macaroni which is SO worth giving a try).

I made a post on the newbie boards about how I was 750K away from my goal of the next bank level and someone and someone bid 800K on one of my trading post items (which was worth much less) so I could reach my goal.

It was honestly one of the nicest things that have ever happened to me on Neopets

My friend is currently helping me create a Cas outfit on Neopets, she's very nice. :) Although getting the Black Alabriss Wings could be a bit diffficult...

Yeah those wings are crazy expensive! I wanted them for my Hissi, but I'm thinking.. no. lol

Nobody really does anything nice for me, but I sent paintbrushes to my cousin and boyfriend to help them get their dream pets. I probably would do the same to my neofriends, but I haven't been very social on neopets until recently.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This is great hearing that there are nice neopians!

I once gave a draik egg to someone I had been chatting to on the forum. We turned into great friends.

Kandygrrl, That's funny that you wrote that. My daughter doesn't live with me, but last weekend when I saw her I handed her some cash and said "why don't you treat yourself to some good pizza for a change." And being Canadian I have had my fair share of KD. :laughingsmiley:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I was happy to find these messages as I really wantted to do something similar! I never log on anymore (expcet the odd time to zap a pet and try to rotate them out of the pound) but I've got "Ultimate Riches!" status at the bank. It's just sitting there, not doing me any good. I want to know if there's a way to look up new users or users who visit places like The Soup Kitchen. I want to make sure I'm not giving expensive items or money to people who really don't need it. I tried looking at auctions to see if there were people trying to get money for prizes from dailies but only found one (who hasn't responded to my message yet).

Any ideas?

Someone bid like 800k on a trading lot of 10 junk items. I loved that!

Ok update: Someone was giving a stamp and said to message him why we need it. I told him I want to resell it to help make money for a faerie pb. He then sent me the faerie pb. I am in shock

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.