A Return of Excitement

Guest Tahalika

Guest Tahalika

Howdy. Made a post on here a while back about a return, only to disappear quite quickly again. I suddenly had the urge to play Neopets once more (Possibly because I overdid playing one game and wanted to overdo another) and I gotta say I'm quite excited for the return.

For one, it looks like a new Neopet has been released, something I thought was gonna be impossible! Not only that, but I absolutely adore it! I love it so much I'm actually considering morphing my old Aisha into one, since she's my favorite and oh my goodness this new one is precious. I was considering making her wraith for a long time, ever since the color was first released, but now it's almost like a whole new change of plans and it makes me excited.

If not, well, gotta say a Vandagyre is definitely gonna find a place in my family somehow, it's just so precious!

Anyway, just wanted to say I'm back and started to gush a little. I'm quite excited to get back into the game and raise up my little fortune once more!

Well then, Welcome back! LOL Excitement is a very good thing. And yeah the new pet is pretty neat!

It's nice to come back to neopets after a break. Lots of the same stuff to return to, and new stuff to explore. A decent balance there. ;)

I hope you enjoy your time back on Neo. :)

Guest Tahalika

Thanks mate! Already did one major thing and morphed my precious aisha into a beautiful Vandagyre, and painted her Christmas. She's absolutely lovely now, I can't wait to see what new colors come out for this Neopet; especially since their first painted one is so dang good!

Welcome back. Apples looks awesome. I hoped TNT would release a grey for the vandagyre in Grey Day, but it was not to be. I had taken a hiatus and returned in Dec. I really want a Lutari, fingers crossed.