Color my Poogle!

Hi everyone!

After almost 10 years of playing Neopets, I finally got my first Fountain Faerie Quest!

I have no idea what to color my Poogle, Bisbee. He's a Pirate Poogle now, but I'd like to change him up.

My son likes the 8-Bit 3.png But I don't like it at all :sad01_anim:

Please help me choose from these different ones, thank you so much!

3.png

Faerie Poogle

3.png

Fire Poogle

3.png

Halloween Poogle

3.png

Royalgirl Poogle

3.png

Shadow Poogle

I really like all of these. I'm more leaning towards the Shadow Poogle, I like the colors. :laughingsmiley:

Faerie, definitely... but are you sure you don't want to save that FFQ for more expensive colours?

I am too excited and want to paint my Poggle ASAP, haha! :laughingsmiley: Also, I never thought I'd get a FFQ and never thought about what to do if I got one. I looked it up, and there are some colors you cannot paint the Poogle with.

I'm still thinking about it...and I thank everyone who has put in their comments! <3

I would go for faerie or shadow! More easy to customize, and just lovely in general. It's too bad you can't get royal through a FFQ or else my vote would be for that!

Fire pets are hard to customize in my opinion

Based on your Poogle's current customisation, I'd say Faerie. But Halloween is pretty awesome as well!

(BTW, you can't get Royal via FFQ :/)

I had no idea, duh! But thank you!

I think Fire or Shadow. You like motorcycles and they both seem to have a "biker" feel to them. I could see a Poogle riding on a "hog"! 8-bit is a little too "old school", I think. Congrats on your FFQ and good luck deciding! And thanks for letting us help.

That's why I was thinking about the Fire Poogle. My son loves old school games, which is why he wanted me to do the 8-bit

Thank you everyone who posted a comment on here. I've been slaving away doing chores all day, and decided I will make Bisbee a Shadow Poogle!

Here is Bisbee:

2.png

Hugs to everyone! :laughingsmiley: :thumbsup: <3 :D :dance:

I love the Halloween poogle, after that I'd pick shadow or skunk coloring (think this color shows a poogle's face better than the shadow).

Im having a hard time adding the image link to a skunk poogle

2.png

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.