Nabbed A Lutari!

Guest VioletFlare

Guest VioletFlare

Everyone, go say hi to my Neopets version of Crowley, KingOfCrossroads!

(I would've done something with... y'know, "that place" ... but that probably wouldn't have went well.)

So anyways, I need customization and color ideas for him. Would anyone care to help? :)

Guest Tahalika

When I get a Lutari (Gonna have to go complicated and get a morphing potion since I'm adamantly making an adopt only account) I always thought a Desert crosspaint would be cool, since the clothing for the Desert ones are quite nice. Ghost was my first though, give it a dead traveler look, but it well... looked a bit too happy for a dead thing. Not the biggest fan of zombie either. Wraith however is coming soon, that might be an interesting crosspaint! Evil desert spirit thing. But it all depends on how well it looks, since not all wraiths are equal.

Guest VioletFlare

They're all wonderful suggestions, thank you! I'll try to come up with something. I've been thinking of painting him Shadow to fit in with the whole "demon" character, but I'm not sure if I can afford it or where to get it...

Expensive but my favourite customization:

medium_preview.png

A little bit less expensive:

medium_preview.png

Red Lutari:

medium_preview.png

I LOVE all of them. I love Lutari's. They are my favorite. Your customizations are GREAT!!!!!