Jelly has magical healing properties? o.o

jellysundae

I went to the snowager first as he's asleep right now, so my pet ended up with 0/43 hp >< He was hungry so when started my dailies and got an edible jelly (pb&j) I fed him that, and he gained 4 hp back for each serving :O Is this just another one of those things that everyone knew about except me? :shiftyeyes_anim:

Guest Tahalika

Yup, most food items give back a very small amount of HP unless they're specifically a healing item like the blue furry negg or such. I think some foods don't heal, mainly ones that causes diseases like poisonous jelly, but I could be wrong!

Now if only pets didn't get bloated so I could just feed them all the years of omelette and jelly i've built up instead of relying on healing fountain and potions.

But yeah. It is also why I tend to dump poisonous jelly because I think it can randomly deplete hp but i wouldn't quote me on that (literally or figuratively).

Wow, I never knew that, either! That would have saved me a lot of NP when battling Apathy during the Obelisk War! It'll be handy if I'm ever zapped to zero by a daily and want to battle, and the healing springs is uncooperative...

Now if only pets didn't get bloated so I could just feed them all the years of omelette and jelly i've built up instead of relying on healing fountain and potions.

But yeah. It is also why I tend to dump poisonous jelly because I think it can randomly deplete hp but i wouldn't quote me on that (literally or figuratively).

NOOOOOO! Don't dump your poisonous jelly. Say you are doing the obelisk battles and you get a disease like blurred vision. It is very expensive to cure. You keep visiting the healing springs and she isn't curing your pet. You are getting down to the wire and you need to battle. Do you buy those expensive goggles??? NO WAY!!! Feed your pet poisonous jelly and they will no longer have blurred vision!!! They will now have, I think it is Neomonia, which only requires medicinal soap for 5000-6000 NPs. You can keep trying to heal the blurred vision at the healing springs or cheaply cure the neomonia and go on about your business. Poisonous jelly can be very useful at times.

NOOOOOO! Don't dump your poisonous jelly. Say you are doing the obelisk battles and you get a disease like blurred vision. It is very expensive to cure. You keep visiting the healing springs and she isn't curing your pet. You are getting down to the wire and you need to battle. Do you buy those expensive goggles??? NO WAY!!! Feed your pet poisonous jelly and they will no longer have blurred vision!!! They will now have, I think it is Neomonia, which only requires medicinal soap for 5000-6000 NPs. You can keep trying to heal the blurred vision at the healing springs or cheaply cure the neomonia and go on about your business. Poisonous jelly can be very useful at times.

Thanks for this amazing tip! I always wait for healing springs or wheels of neopia to help cure my pet of diseases. I didn't know you can get "change" disease just like that.

Thanks for this amazing tip! I always wait for healing springs or wheels of neopia to help cure my pet of diseases. I didn't know you can get "change" disease just like that.

Yes, you're welcome. I didn't know it either until I saw it on this forum. This place has a wealth of information. So, yes, you can "change" from an expensive to a cheap disease, lol, but you cannot get rid of it completely (to my knowledge) without healing or buying a cure. But still, good to know. I have done it several times already. As soon as I get blurred vision with any of my pets, they get a poisonous jelly right away just in case I end up having to buy a cure. I find that it takes much longer for the healing springs to cure blurred vision. Probably because it is expensive to cure, they feel you might break down eventually and buy the cure. IDK, but that has been my experience, it takes forever to cure.

It took forever when my pet got it, which was thanks to Bart >.> The WoE gave my pet Neowarts, which is super cheap to cure, 1400np for the fungus when I looked. Foolish me carried on with my dailies, intending to see if the healing springs was any use when I got to it, visited Bart first and got a disease that cost 10 times more to cure D:<

Wow, I had no idea about the jelly. Thanks so much for sharing this info!