FFQ and Buzzin'

I think I would go with baby from those. It really depends on which you like most though!

Also, do you need one of the other colour avies - pink or something? Cos you could think about that?

I don't think I'd pick Baby just because the PB for it is so cheap. It would sort of seem like a waste of a FFQ to me.

I got a FFQ during the Faerie Quest Event and painted a Buzz stealthy. He's hanging out on my side account right now. So for me I'd choose Stealthy since it's a more expensive color and comes with clothing, also the Maraquan one is good too since it's an expensive color.

My problem with the buzz is the wings, they looked so much better before customization. I like stealthy but is there such thing as invisible wings? I understand what you mean about PB price, but a baby Sherlock Holmes-dressed buzz would just be so cute. Tho seriously considering hatching my draik and painting maractite or stealthy, I am not sure if i can wait another decade for buzzin. If anyone has an UC buzz I'll paint it Dargian for you.

I wanted a pet named Bookworm so I got a buzz just to paint it baby (given its grub/worm-like appearance). Normally I don't like the look of buzzes but Bookworm1811 is just so cute in the Baby Mustache and Monocle!

I wanted a pet named Bookworm so I got a buzz just to paint it baby (given its grub/worm-like appearance). Normally I don't like the look of buzzes but Bookworm1811 is just so cute in the Baby Mustache and Monocle!

Yes, I think baby buzzes look great like this.small_preview.png

Oh no, the Baby Tuxedo is not available to buy at the mall anymore ;(

I don't think I'd pick Baby just because the PB for it is so cheap. It would sort of seem like a waste of a FFQ to me.

I got a FFQ during the Faerie Quest Event and painted a Buzz stealthy. He's hanging out on my side account right now. So for me I'd choose Stealthy since it's a more expensive color and comes with clothing, also the Maraquan one is good too since it's an expensive color.

good point, didn't think about it from that point of view for some reason. I got a grey faerie quest - fountain faerie reward the other day, and I'm going for a water buzz partly cos water is lovely and expensive!

Anyway, I think a baby dressed up sherlock holmesy or similar would be cute! Maybe they will sell the tuxedo/retired clothing capsule soon?

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you FQ cookies and the Grey Faerie!

I'm so ecstatic for my 2nd fountain dip this year after not getting a single FFQ in over a decade playing. But who to paint this time now that Buzzin' has been deal with? Maraquan Draik and Eyrie are/were my original favorites
before conversion, now Maraquan is so hard to customize. Im hoping for a robot lutari and dont want to zap a fountain dipped pet. yes i know the chances are slim to none but its nice to dream, but after robot i really like mutant. As i chose a baby buzz last time I'm leaning towards expensive. The pet I plan to MP if draik or krawk is Sparky of the Playa. So many choices!

2.png2.png2.png