Halloween Y14 Goodie Bag

tylerta98

I think most of them are junk items except for the Haunted House Porch Background and the Black Albariss Wings, which are both worth like 10 mil the last I inquired.

The other items are mostly cheap HW items and the bag itself is worth more.

If I were you I'd just sell the bag, because what are the chances that you get the wings or the background? I've opened all the Discovered Treasure Chests I get from the Forgotten Shore, hoping for something like a Pirate Draik Morphing Potion to sell, but it never happens. You can delude yourself that it might happen, but you'll probably end up regretting it afterwards.

If I were you I'd just sell the bag, because what are the chances that you get the wings or the background? I've opened all the Discovered Treasure Chests I get from the Forgotten Shore, hoping for something like a Pirate Draik Morphing Potion to sell, but it never happens. You can delude yourself that it might happen, but you'll probably end up regretting it afterwards.

I found it kinda hard to sell. I was asking for the lowest price on the tp and even advertised on the boards but no luck. only one person offered, but her price was too low for me, 180K for the bag. i suggested a higher price but she didnt reply. idk maybe i was too impatient to sell it so i opened it.