Greetings!

Laevateinn

Hello there!

Well, I finally mustered up the courage to join TDN's forums! Hooray! *throws confetti*

Where to start? I'm Laevateinn (or just Lae for short), I'm 21 years of age, and I've had several accounts with Neopets since 2003. My current account is nearly a month old, so I've still got a lot to relearn, but so far I've managed to get two of my pets painted so I've gotta be doing something right! :P

I'm someone who likes drawing, roleplaying and writing. I'm actually doing a Creative Writing course at the moments so as you can imagine I have a fair old bit of experience under my belt! Besides Neopets, I also like Pokemon (particularly Ghost types), Digimon, World Cinema, Horror, Fairy Tales, the Earthbound series and many, many, MANY other things!

I am also a very proud owner of a cute little gerbil called Skip! ^_^

Welcome to TDN forums! If you're into art, you should stop by TDNF's Art Gallery forum.

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/forum/22-the-art-gallery/

If you'd like to share some of your own works, you can start a thread and link up your art. There is the no-double posting rule, but you can always edit your last post to include new links and images. Or get a friend to reply so you can do a fresh reply with the new stuff.

I hope that you have a lot of fun here! :-) There are a lot of helpful people too, to answer most questions you may have. :)