I'd say today was a good day

bijyuarukei

Thanks guys! I don't really have a goal for saving. Ultimate Riches would be nice. Haha!

I like all of my pets paint jobs, but I'm saving up for the dream customizations. I also wanna get the secret lab map and use the fourth Neopet slot that I have open as a lab rat.

Just curious - do you guys get decent prizes from the wheel of excitement? A couple of posts mentioned it.

A couple of years ago I went through a phase where I was spinning it but eventually I stopped because I felt like the prizes I was getting were consistently so bad that I was wasting my money (I think I get getting the rock if I remember correctly).

I've often wondered if certain accounts are 'luckier' at certain dailies than others? I enjoy Forgotten Shore because at the very least I often get $2000 np. And I wonder t myself if it's the same for everybody or if someone else is luckier at say Test your Strength instead?

Anyway, cngrats on the first mil - I didn't intend to go on a total tangent... it just got me wondering :)

Oops... now I realize I was talking about the Wheel of Extravagance... my bad, got them mixed up

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats! I'm a long way to my first mil. I hit 300k today, though and I felt as though that was a pretty nice milestone for me. I tell myself I have to make at least 10k a day, I usually end up making at least 20-25k a day, though. So, I'm on my way to my first million.

Wow congrats! I have gotten to a million a couple of times, but I keep spending it and getting it back lol I have unhealthy spending habits. Shame..